Tattoo thread (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Anyone here got them t a t s?

If so, show them off, maybe explain the story behind them if you wanna share. Or if you don't have any, you could post some that you've seen around and really like.

To start off with, there's mine:

Tat 1:

Tat2.jpg

What: Logo of the band Linkin Park
When: 19 January 2019
Why: Got into them 13 years ago and I wanted to display my connection in a meaningful way. That's what tattoos are to me personally; I understand the art element behind them for a lot of people, but for me it's about the connection with something. Although now that I've gotten more used to them I'm starting to think about other, more decorative ones (that still have meaning of course)

Tat 2:

secondtat1.jpg

Photo taken when it was a fresh boy, seconds after the artist finished (hence the blood)

What: Logo of One Piece
When: 15 May 2020 (so it's still in the healing stage)
Why: Very similar reason to above; I've been following One Piece for ten years now and it's been a *huge* part of my life ever since I started it.

I'll definitely get more, but not too soon, I wanna have a good period of time between each one.

Your turns o3o

Reactions: Sin. and Roar
Sorry in advance for huge images and shitty quality, here are my most recent 3...

Animal Skull 04-12-2018:
IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG
Wolf with a full moon 22-05-2019:
IMG_1296.JPG
"13" celebrating Friday 13th in Canada 13-09-2019:
IMG_1293.JPG

• Friendly
Reactions: Matth and Sin.
Sorry in advance for huge images and shitty quality, here are my most recent 3...

Animal Skull 04-12-2018:
IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG
Wolf with a full moon 22-05-2019:
IMG_1296.JPG
"13" celebrating Friday 13th in Canada 13-09-2019:
IMG_1293.JPG

What was the thought process behind (some of) them and the reasoning?

The first two are by a friend of mine who has also inked 2 other tattoos on the same leg, I love her drawing style and wanted to support her work as she was just an apprentice for the first tattoo she did for me. Since then, I've had ideas of neo-traditional style pieces that I think will fit in with the rest of it. Everything planned for that leg will be black/grey work. The 13 is a reminder of my trip to Vancouver last year, searching around the streets on Friday 13th a while looking for a studio which has some flash designs drawn, came across Sacred Heart who were incredible, leaving me with a permanent reminder of one of my favourite cities on earth.

Reactions: Sin.
That's actually not entirely off-topic since I might get a Scrubs-related tattoo in the future. Probably just the logo (like with everything else so far).

R e v i v e

Something pretty crazy just happened. A dude in a Discord whom I've never met before posted an image of a tattoo he got 2 weeks ago

His
1593818764281.png

And then there's mine

1593818775668.png

Some slight differences in the execution, but damn.. same arm, same location, just one month apart.

Small world

The only tattoo I could ever want is the head of an elephant right above my pp, so I could show off the elephant with the worlds smallest trunk. ;)

Here it is lol.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1451889614.jpg
    Snapchat-1451889614.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Useful
Reactions: Spam Goose

Users who are viewing this thread