suggestion rule for Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently what I found out that leaving BLU(as only guard), next round the freedays get ruined cause of it and then the same guard rejoins is apparently allowed.

that is just denying lr imo

I've never seen any problems with someone switching out from the BLU team as an only guard. It's only recently that you've started mentioning that you had a problem with this, Swaggy.

Not too many players moan about their loss of freeday when a warden switches out, as those that usually get the LR are regulars that have seen the way the server runs, or have played BLU and know how bad it can get with multiple freedays with a lack of guards. There isn't any simple way to solve this other than an earlier mentioned post (by Persi & Madact I believe). However, instead of a timer put on the player, it could be a 2-5min guard ban, which usually spans a whole round if there are other plays willing to be BLU, and the player survives for some of the round.

The guard ban would need to be manually typed, which (in my personal experiences) can be buggy and misplace the guard ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread