Server/Gamemode wishes? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's more than 2 duel maps.
What I'm aiming at is having a wider selection of maps on each server targets a wider demographic due to a far greater variance in maps.
Yeah, I see.

People will like some maps, and dislike others. If enough people agree, they vote and map can change. I dislike some payload maps, and I can just vote if I dislike it. People may or may not agree, if they don't, it's democracy.

True, but what about that ? :
Imagines now we're on the map #1, then a man that doesn't like this map come. He will say "rtv", but nobody follow him, because the other players like this map better than the other one. Then he leave because he hate the map #1.
Later, an other man, who prefer #2, will type rtv, as the other one. Nobody is following him. He will leave because he hate #1, etc.

How would we reach the maximum for the second map in this case ? That's what I'm talking about.
However, in the case we have 3 or more duel maps, I'm not against adding rtv, but in the case we have 2 duel maps, I prefer having a 2nd duel server, and I've still not heard about adding more than two maps, for the time being.

Again, I suggest setting up a separate duel map server, with voting/rotation/whatever. Collect statistics for some time (number of times map nominated, most players on the map, etc) and put the best map on static server. What's so bad about it? Seems to cater to everyone's needs.

Reactions: Electrod
meh, gibe more suggestions plox

you mean a gmod server with jailbreak function?

Kevin, I suggest Vintage TF2, a number of single-map classic TF2 with rtd, and a couple of 10MvM ones.

upcoming servers for tuesday: trade, 1-2 vanilla, some custom own ones maybe if done yet

How about we try adding a GMod Zombie Survival server? It's a pretty fun gamemode imo.

Lets code a gamemode where everybody needs to shit on eachother and after 1 minute the guy with the cleanest clothing wins.

Reactions: Danny and Didixo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread