Server/Gamemode wishes? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hai Pandas,

due things run pretty good i decided to order an second i7 3770k - 32GB - 2x 500GB HDD (RAID1), the parts will arrive tomorrow from the distributor.
Means i can add about ~20 new Servers. :wise:

Tell me which Servers/Gamemodes i should add and i gonna look into that. (the 2nd DB Server will come as i told @Noodl)

-Kevin

maybe try to add most of the vanilla tf2 gamemodes, like Payload, KoTH, CP, Attack / Defend and other stuff? (Not like I just want more shit to map for :> )

I still have improvements for Hale that were never added. ;-;

As for extra servers, maybe a Dustbowl one could be nice. Aside from that dunno.

YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS Garry's Mod Zombie Survival. YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS

Reactions: Kevin and Raion
I still have improvements for Hale that were never added. ;-;

As for extra servers, maybe a Dustbowl one could be nice. Aside from that dunno.
reply, so i can look into

mge mod?

mge stands for "my gaming edge"
it's a 1v1 mod for improoving aim and game sense and stuff

Reactions: Girasim
I (and probably A LOT of people) would appreciate a server with good custom map rotations, because not many severs use them even tho some of them are VERY good. I can provide a list of some good ones that I found if you're interested. Cheers!

Reactions: Canno
I (and probably A LOT of people) would appreciate a server with good custom map rotations, because not many severs use them even tho some of them are VERY good. I can provide a list of some good ones that I found if you're interested. Cheers!
+

Maybe you could do
TF2 "UBER UPGRADE" (Rare server)
TF2 "x10 server" (Common server)
TF2 "Freeze Tag" (Rare server)
TF2 "Stop that Tank" (It is a Private Plugin) (Only 2 servers)
TF2 "Balloon Race" (Common server) (No plugin needed) (There are 2 maps or so)
TF2 "Train Saw Laser" (Rare serevr) (No Plugin Needed) (It is only a map)
TF2 "Vampire SLayer" (Rare Server) (Only 2 servers)
TF2 "Ware" (Somewhat common servers)
TF2 "Gungame" (Rare server)
TF2 "Crabmod" (Rare server)
TF2 "The Hunted" (It is like the old CS1.6 VIP mod [that you need to protect him or you losse]) (Rare server)

I CAN PROVIDE LINK FOR MOST OF THE MODS PLUGIN

Servers for the other games you can crate:

Risk of Rain (Not a free game)
Fistful of Frags (A free game) (Note: A lot of people have been playing this game lately but there are no servers available to join) (Uses hl2.exe (Source))

Last edited:
Reactions: Didixo
It's hard for me to be serious in game modes such as normal vanilla maps or any game modes that includes normal shoot and kill stuffs because I live in Malaysia and my ping is 200+ normally. So my suggestions will mostly be fooling around and fun game modes.

Suggestions (Note that all game modes listed are for Team Fortress 2 only)
~
TF2Ware
- TF2Ware is a custom SourceMod game mode and accompanying map that emulates the gameplay style of the WarioWaregame series on Nintendo consoles. The modification was created by Mecha the Slag, known for various other MechaWareprojects. Source: TF2Wiki
Video link : http://goo.gl/fLt6m1 (YouTube link)
Mod download link : http://goo.gl/L4s6EJ (Alliedmods.net link)
~
Orange Vehicles - Basically just a map, no mod downloads required. What it has is that it's a fun map that includes 1 drive-able 2 seated car in each spawn Red and Blu. The map looks like cp_orange except there are a few different things in it. In both team's spawns there are 2 ways that are teleporters labeled "Rocket "Predator" (Available every 5 min)" and another one "Air Support (Capture middle point to activate)". "Rocket "Predator"" is a rocket that falls from the sky controlled by the player that entered the teleporter. "Air Support" is a teleporter that teleports us into a flying vehicle that can fit a team. It's always in the air and it contains 2 dispensers for both teams Red and Blu (Not destructable). Also contains a constantly moving train that automatically drives around Red spawn to Middle point and to Blu spawn then back to Red spawn again repeating it.
Video link : None found
Map download link : None found
~
The Hidden - The Hidden is a custom game mode originally created in TF2 by M28 and updated by atomic-penguinand daniel-murray. The Hidden uses Arena rules, but pits a lone BLU Spy (as the titular "Hidden") against everyone else on the server. Source: TF2Wiki
Video link : http://goo.gl/NcCriz (Used Star_'s video because he explains it and it's detailed and a good game play)
Mod download link : http://goo.gl/XpmwLA (Alliedmods.net link)
~
TF2x10 - TF2 x10, also known as Team Fortress 20 is a SourceMod plugin and server modification for Team Fortress 2. The plugin/server mod was created by UltiMario and Mr. Blue, with additional coding by Isatis and InvisGhost.The main characteristic of this game mode is the fact that all weapon attributes are multiplied by 10. This includes both the positive and negative stats of each weapon, and often results in incredibly powerful or ridiculous weapon and player abilities. Source: TF2Wiki
Video link : http://goo.gl/EsVgf9 (Star_'s video again for the same reason)
Mod download link : None found (Probably a private mod)
~

Currently all the mods that I can think of. Forgive me for not being able to find a map and mod download link for Orange Vehicles and TF2x10. Orange Vehicles already have a server running it. But I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to put up an IP here because it may be counted as advertising.

Thank you for your time on reading this. Hopefully there will be these game modes listed! :3

Reactions: Girasim
The Hidden - The Hidden is a custom game mode originally created in TF2 by M28 and updated by atomic-penguinand daniel-murray. The Hidden uses Arena rules, but pits a lone BLU Spy (as the titular "Hidden") against everyone else on the server. Source: TF2Wiki
Video link : http://goo.gl/NcCriz (Used Star_'s video because he explains it and it's detailed and a good game play)
Mod download link : http://goo.gl/XpmwLA (Alliedmods.net link)

We did had a Hidden server before... But it got removed

You...you got a whole hunk of new parts....
20 fucking servers.....
All of my wow.

As someone said, MGE would be nice.
Definitely a payload or two and the other main vanilla modes like KotH, CtF and plr on default rotation
TF2Ware is a lot of fun too
Randomiser and x10 I think have been mentioned
Prophunt is always fun, even if it is a little better in GMod

Someone DID ask me about Hidden once before, but for the same reason the old one was removed, I'm unsure about the viability of it given the popularity.

You...you got a whole hunk of new parts....
20 fucking servers.....
All of my wow.

As someone said, MGE would be nice.
Definitely a payload or two and the other main vanilla modes like KotH, CtF and plr on default rotation
TF2Ware is a lot of fun too
Randomiser and x10 I think have been mentioned
Prophunt is always fun, even if it is a little better in GMod

Someone DID ask me about Hidden once before, but for the same reason the old one was removed, I'm unsure about the viability of it given the popularity.
the hidden got removed cause it crashed the server sometimes, also some other issues so far as i can remember, but maybe fixable, dunno.

The Hidden got messed up because of one update ;-;

Would love to have it back, along with MGE

Would not like MGE.
Would like prophunt, another dm_duel with war3 mod, and a tf2td map.
It would be quite nice to have several one-map classic servers with rtd and/or war3 enabled.

Also! I would very like a vintage tf2 server, with all hats and unlocks disabled, and game mechanics rolled back to before the first class update (snipers having a 0.3s blind delay when aiming, pyros having no airblast, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread