Self-defence against Teamkillers in Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Allow self defence against teamkillers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes for me, It is only natural to fight back. I mean he decided it when he attacked you and i think there should be consequences to it :)

Yes for me, It is only natural to fight back. I mean he decided it when he attacked you and i think there should be consequences to it :)

Well, you can make a report then and he will be banned for sure.

Complete irrational nonesense. If everybody acted the way you seem to think is right, servers would be a war zone. That's what the staff is for, moderating the server so that the people don't have to get the pitchforks.

• Winner
Reactions: stalker455655
Complete irrational nonesense. If everybody acted the way you seem to think is right, servers would be a war zone. That's what the staff is for, moderating the server so that the people don't have to get the pitchforks.
Complete irrational nonesense. If staff members are on the server, they will often react too late so the damage is already done by then. By at least giving people the option to defend themselves those frustrating moments will be reduced to a minimum. I honestly don't get what your problem with that is. Why server should transform into a war zone is also beyond me.

Complete irrational nonesense. If staff members are on the server, they will often react too late so the damage is already done by then.
Did you forget, aside the punishment commands, the "forcesay" and "respawn" commands? Almost always, they can solve many problems of teamkilling (I mean, the teamkiller is punished, and the teamkilled guys will restart playing), and also of freekilling (you need only the respawn in these cases).
Well, this is when Admins are online... but anyway, I agree with inu.

• Agree
Reactions: stalker455655
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread