Completed RTD changes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hello since some RTD Perks are pretty useless/not rly working how theyre supposed to in the FF2 servers or maybe even VSH i will suggest some changes that seem good enough to me

God Mode
"0" //Gives godmode for a specified amount of time
{
"name" "Godmode"
"good" "1"
"sound" "vo/scout_invincible01.mp3"
"token" "godmode"
"time" "0"
"class" "0"
"weapons" "0"
"settings"
{
"mode" "0" //Self damage? -1 = no, 0 = pushback only (rjumps), 1 = yes
"uber" "1" //0/1 - Ubercharge (interferes with uber canteen from MvM)
}
"tags" "godmode, god, mode, invincible, invulnerable, good"
"call" "Godmode_Call"
}
Here i would turn the Uber Argmuent to 1 as you can see
Reason:
- You cant die to the Matrix Rage (FF2)
- You cant die to some dumb mechanics like Goomba as an Example

Toxic
"1" //Hurts enemy players in the specified radius, interval and with given damage
{
"name" "Toxic"
"good" "1"
"sound" "vo/soldier_pickaxetaunt01.mp3"
"token" "toxic"
"time" "0"
"class" "0"
"weapons" "0"
"settings"
{
"radius" "210.0"
"interval" "0.2"
"damage" "145"
}
"tags" "toxic, gas, smoke, hurt, good"
"call" "Toxic_Call"
}
Buff the Damage and range only like i did, should work in my opinon

Powerful Hits
"32" //Multiplies damage by #settings#
{
"name" "Powerful Hits"
"good" "1"
"sound" "vo/heavy_yell7.mp3"
"token" "powerfulhits"
"time" "0"
"class" "0"
"weapons" "0"
"settings"
{
"multiplier" "2.5"
}
"tags" "powerfulhits, powerfulhit, power, powerful, hits, hit, damage, good"
"call" "PowerfulHits_Call"
}
The same thing, the Damage multiplier, i think its on 1 in Panda but i changed it to 2.5 so people can actually do good damage with that Perk

Deadly Voice
"36" //Makes client's voice commands deal damage
{
"name" "Deadly Voice"
"good" "1"
"sound" "vo/demoman_laughevil03.mp3"
"token" "deadlyvoice"
"time" "0"
"class" "0"
"weapons" "0"
"settings"
{
"rate" "0.8"
"range" "196.0"
"damage" "210"
}
"tags" "deadly, voice, voicecommand, command, scream, shout, impact, damage, good"
"call" "DeadlyVoice_Call"
}
Just a bit of damage buff could work actually

Timebomb
"18" //Set a timebomb on a player
{
"name" "Timebomb"
"good" "0"
"sound" "vo/heavy_cartmovingforwardoffense15.mp3"
"token" "timebomb"
"time" "10"
"class" "0"
"weapons" "0"
"settings"
{
"radius" "512.0"
"damage" "710.0"
}
"tags" "timebomb, time, bomb, explode, death, die, notimer, bad"
"call" "Timebomb_Call"
}
I would appreciate to buff this Perk by damage like i did because the Perk KILLS you and rewards you only with 270 damage and thats bullshit

Strip to Melee
"23" //Removes every client weapon except melee
{
"name" "Strip to Melee"
"good" "0"
"sound" "vo/heavy_meleedare02.mp3"
"token" "striptomelee"
"time" "20"
"class" "0"
"weapons" "0"
"settings"
{
"fullhealth" "1" // small bonus
}
"tags" "striptomelee, strip, weapons, weapon, melee, only, notimer, bad"
"call" "StripToMelee_Call"
}
In my opinion this Perk should have a Timer so the Person gets the Weapons back, Rolling this Perk as Heavy, Scout, Sniper, Soldier and Engineer isnt rly cool.

Ty for reading, opinions on these Perks are welcome just post a quoted reply to the specific Perks and with ur opinion in it x)

Hello since some RTD Perks are pretty useless/not rly working how theyre supposed to in the FF2 servers or maybe even VSH i will suggest some changes that seem good enough to me

God Mode

Here i would turn the Uber Argmuent to 1 as you can see
Reason:
- You cant die to the Matrix Rage (FF2)
- You cant die to some dumb mechanics like Goomba as an Example

Toxic

Buff the Damage and range only like i did, should work in my opinon

Powerful Hits

The same thing, the Damage multiplier, i think its on 1 in Panda but i changed it to 2.5 so people can actually do good damage with that Perk

Deadly Voice

Just a bit of damage buff could work actually

Timebomb

I would appreciate to buff this Perk by damage like i did because the Perk KILLS you and rewards you only with 270 damage and thats bullshit

Strip to Melee

In my opinion this Perk should have a Timer so the Person gets the Weapons back, Rolling this Perk as Heavy, Scout, Sniper, Soldier and Engineer isnt rly cool.

Ty for reading, opinions on these Perks are welcome just post a quoted reply to the specific Perks and with ur opinion in it x)
god mode: i agree with
toxic: had this argument before because it was deemed overpowered. could use a small damage boost
powerful hits: i thought it hit for quite a bit? would have to take a look
deadly voice: giving it a knockback or a strong slow could be good as well
timebomb: its supposed to be bad, its a negative roll for a reason
strip to melee: supposed to be bad, and if you think heavy and scout are useless when they get it, you're pretty funny.

god mode: i agree with
toxic: had this argument before because it was deemed overpowered. could use a small damage boost
powerful hits: i thought it hit for quite a bit? would have to take a look
deadly voice: giving it a knockback or a strong slow could be good as well
timebomb: its supposed to be bad, its a negative roll for a reason
strip to melee: supposed to be bad, and if you think heavy and scout are useless when they get it, you're pretty funny.
Toxic: You can increase the time of taking damage right now u take every 0.2 damage, every 0.5 secs could work too, i dont think its overpowered at all
Timebomb: I stay at my statement, a buff damage is required to me evem when its a shit roll imo
Voice: i prefer knockback, slowness in ff2 isnt funny trust me

Toxic: You can increase the time of taking damage right now u take every 0.2 damage, every 0.5 secs could work too, i dont think its overpowered at all
Timebomb: I stay at my statement, a buff damage is required to me evem when its a shit roll imo
Voice: i prefer knockback, slowness in ff2 isnt funny trust me
toxic did you even read what i said? i said BEFORE for toxic. it used to do like 800-1600 every .5 seconds before (or more, its been a long time)
timebomb: since when something thats meant to kill you supposed to help you with damage? at that point firebomb (which doesnt kill you) should receive a damage buff too then correct by that logic?
voice: could work, but cant be too much or it would be overpowered

Edit: for toxic if they kept it 1 second and around 400-600 damage a tick, i think that could be acceptable

toxic did you even read what i said? i said BEFORE for toxic. it used to do like 800-1600 every .5 seconds before (or more, its been a long time) but if they kept it 1 second and around 400-600 damage a tick, i think that could be acceptable
timebomb: since when something thats meant to kill you supposed to help you with damage? at that point firebomb (which doesnt kill you) should receive a damage buff too then correct by that logic?
voice: could work, but cant be too much or it would be overpowered
Miss read about toxic

Idk about Fire Timebomb could get a damage buff i guess but eh i have a critical opinion about RTD's that kill you thats why i say buff the damage atleast idc if its meant to kill u after all
But its our opinions only at this point

Miss read about toxic

Idk about Fire Timebomb could get a damage buff i guess but eh i have a critical opinion about RTD's that kill you thats why i say buff the damage atleast idc if its meant to kill u after all
But its our opinions only at this point
That mean we should buff the damage on explode so it overkills you :^)

(imagine not understanding the joke)

• Dumb
Reactions: UberMedicFully
Strip to melee should be changed so it's less of "you're now a sitting duck and effectively just dead" or "literally nothing happened because you're demoknight", I have to agree that a timer that gives you your weapons back after it expires would work.

Strip to melee should be changed so it's less of "you're now a sitting duck and effectively just dead" or "literally nothing happened because you're demoknight", I have to agree that a timer that gives you your weapons back after it expires would work.
I mean its a negative RTD for a reason, its supposed to screw you over (and you can still do damage with just your melee)

I mean its a negative RTD for a reason, its supposed to screw you over (and you can still do damage with just your melee)
Yeah but most negative RTDs either insta kill you or end after a while (timer)
I usually just killbind when I get this RTD.

Yeah but most negative RTDs either insta kill you or end after a while (timer)
I usually just killbind when I get this RTD.
Sounds like you aren't MAN enough to beat him with your fists :^)

• Clever
Reactions: Hex tf2
9af97b7049795c438f7a48a6a8139d_full.jpg

Since two people voted in favor of the Powerful Hits change and two against it, that perk won't receive any changes for now. Maybe we can come back to it in the future. Other perks will receive changes.

Task #230 - Changes to RTD on FF2

mostly implemented, strip to melee will be followed up shortly and added to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread