Roast the person above you (1 Viewer)

if this community actually had some people with a brain. sure

• Agree
Reactions: SharpTips
Start with yourself then continue with the others.

• Funny
Reactions: SharpTips
Seeing how you watch Pyrocynical really tells a lot about your personality. I'm sure you feel important watching the lesbian reacting to other videos and giving 'commentary'. Perhaps you feel linked with the lesbian because of his love for furries. Let's not forget that you're a donator; you've wasted money to support a community lead by Kevin. shame

You've completely crossed the line here.

There's not much to roast about you other than that you're definitely a weeb advertising shitty merch on your profile. I'd rather go around naked on the streets, anything's better than wearing such an overpriced shirt. It's probably not even selling like a god church!
Although I'm almost certain you're one of those admins who blindly slay players whenever they see the steal message ingame.

• Agree
Reactions: yaso and fanthom
"Sam was right about you, Ekin. You're an obnoxious kid, who cant fend for himself, so you leech off others' backs. You say the most irrelevant things to get peoples' attention, and you feel like you're part of the group 'cause we play along, but in reality we grow tired of you every time you open that damn mouth of yours."

Told Ekin that awhile back, when I was having a bitch fit. Didn't really mean any of it 'cause I love my bby g

Thought Hurricane Imra would finally get rid of you @Cryptic :kappa:
>Include school shooter joke here<
Heh, not much to go off. Guess I can say your image references your love for DB but that's not really a roast more of a full truth.

YourBiggestFan
Your profile pic is a prove that you are some 8 years old .
(No hard feelings)
Times that figure by 3 and you've got the correct age.
At least the person used their imagination instead of using a program with pre loaded on model that you easily pose and stick a vector background on it that give us a mini seizure, can't fucking look at it for 2 seconds. What even expression is that? Is he taking a shit? Realizing his life mistakes?

Look whos talking about orignal profile pic " the guy with anime gif" as a profile pic dude you just downloaded that without puting work on it at least i did on mine even if its a little time.
and beside anime is not real and it will never be so wake up and go get a girlfriend instead of your boddy pillow you fat fuck.
( its a roast post remember that. :^) )

Has an unoriginal TF2 character as a profile picture, and you don't even know that Madact is a girl. You can't even properly spell or make correct grammatical sentences.

I applaud you for your effort though :kappa://

My grammar may suck just like my luck but i have to say that
Your profile pic is a cheap Rip off of Agomon From Digimon.

What to say eh there is nothing to say as you are not unique in anyway shape or form.

(I am triggered that you said madact is a boy)

i didnt know that .
beside she should prove it by uploading a pic of her :^).

by the way yoyo
how did you come up with such a creative name ?
did your dad smashed your head on the keyboard or something ?

• Agree
Reactions: yaso
i didnt know that .
beside she should prove it by uploading a pic of her :^).

The last time I did that the creepers used my real life face on certain pictures to make funny jokes. Since then I do not upload photos anymore because it's the internet.
If you heard my voice, you'd either be convinced or believe I'm an 8 year old boy. Tbh, whatever keeps you up at night sweetie :kappa:

Reactions: Mr_Sve
The last time I did that the creepers used my real life face on certain pictures to make funny jokes. Since then I do not upload photos anymore because it's the internet.
If you heard my voice, you'd either be convinced or believe I'm an 8 year old boy. Tbh, whatever keeps you up at night sweetie :kappa:

it was meant to be a joke.
just to clear this out .

and beside i didnt know grills have voices :^).

Only reason @Sve is a solly main is so he can rocketjump away from hale in ff2 with less then 100 damage since he is a little pussy. Almost have to ban his ass every day because he doesn't do enough damage :3

Only reason @Sve is a solly main is so he can rocketjump away from hale in ff2 with less then 100 damage since he is a little pussy. Almost have to ban his ass every day because he doesn't do enough damage :3

Better than hiding as an engi in a corner with a teleport and wait for hale to come so you can teleport away leaving your sentry to do
your job.
who is the real pussy here huh?
@Zushikikato Wolfeh filthy engi main.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread