Roast the person above you (1 Viewer)

Kyl3

Title explains all

I'm waiting

chill milk most of the hentai in your archive discord server are pictures of milfs >:l

How am I supposed to roast someone I don't even know...

I generally don't remember people very well when they don't make meaningful posts on this forum.

Evo you're a pussy, your profile pic says it all.

Just getting that obvious one out of the way so we can move on to the more clever things.

(Hey, it didn't say you can't roast yourself ¯\/(^_^)\/¯ )

Couldn't think of roast so...

You are a big poopy butt. REKT!

I'm not here to deeply judge.. but Sve you're kinda of a dumbass if you think that fandoms and potilical movements are religions

• Funny
Reactions: Mr_Sve
EvoWarrior5, why is "warrior" in your name? You're not a soldier, nor a fighter. Being the keyboard "warrior" you are, the only fights you participate in are the ones online. The only thing accurate about your name is the number 5, which clearly indicates your current age.

haha love you evo

"you are by far my least favorite admin. a complete asshole."
Jk luv u

• Funny
Reactions: Cryptic
Hey Fluffy, you have a brain the size of a peanut inside that chicken head of yours. :kappa:

Fucks sakes. Why do I have to join in when the low hanging fruit is next. Fuck. All he does on this community is hang out in discord NSFW-Hentai hoping that there's some lewd pixels for him to jerk off too. What a complete waste of human society and effort....

you look like a cat in your profile picture lol

OH MY GOD CAN WE GET SOME ACTUAL ROASTS IN HERE.

Users who are viewing this thread