Roast the person above you (1 Viewer)

Worst norwegian donator in this community, his shit ^

It's ironic that PNN lives in Norway, since it's known for being very expensive. Whereas PNN is cheap as fuck.

PNN - Penis Numb and Non-active.

Why do you feel the need to say that you are "The Real PNN"? As if anyone would try to impersonate you, except if they want to know what it feels like to be looked down on by everyone.

I could do this all day.

I know that fanthom has posted after PNN by the time I click enter on this, but since he is a fanthom I can go right through his post :^)

• Winner
Reactions: Da Random
You the type of dude to marry a girl, so you won't have to come out of the closet

You the type of dude who vote for trump for «fun» but the regret is so strong that you wanna kys, so pls kys

Good thing you're rich, that way you can finally pay someone to take your virginity before you reach 30.

• Funny
Reactions: PNN
Off topic of this off topic thread: the roasts are becoming way too much simplified/common, if we can make a turn back on the old good developed roasts, it may be good to maintein this thread alive.

On-topic: PNN I don't know the reason at all about why you're looking for an avatar thought not by yourself but by others, but I can effectly find a good related picture for you, some fat ass guy who suffers of lazyness even over the internet, where no effort at all is required. :kappa:
Also, your acronyme is quite disgusting mr: Pingas, Nipples & Nuggets

• Funny
Reactions: EvoWarrior5 and PNN
We should put you and @Madact in a room. With all the drama created we can power north korea.

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
Fluffy is actually a lot like a bird. Birds descended from dinosaurs, starting out like great, majestic creatures, but it only went downhill from there, and today you're both weak and tame, just a shadow of how great you once were.

You are more autistic than Evo.

I find it difficult to come up with a roast for inu, it's hard to imagine a way to embarrass him any harder than he already does to himself...

Reactions: Da Random
You are literally the only person worse than Kevin. There is nothing you can do to hurt anyone on this planet.

• Friendly
Reactions: EvoWarrior5

Users who are viewing this thread