Resignation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Honestly I didn't see this coming until around a week ago. I thought I would go for longer, but it's my time to go.

I feel like I am have not been doing my job as an Admin, and I therefore wish to resign as one. The Admin job, to me, is being able to be active on the server you applied for, and I have not been active at all. I haven't even been answering calls in time of need. TF2, and FF2, has grown stale to me. I have played TF2 for around 3 years and Panda's FF2 for almost 2 years. You guys kept me up when I moved during the Summer of 2017, and I am glad you guys were always there keeping me busy. I also feel like I need to spend more time with my IRL friends instead of playing on here. I love you guys, but I love them more! you know, i need to get girls and shit

This community has helped me grow as a person and as well teach me responsibilities that will aid me in life. You guys were just amazing, and maybe one day I will come back. I will still be active within the forums, I just won't be on the Panda servers that much. Thank you for believing in me.

Thank you to everyone for giving this kiddo a chance and blast in this community.

@Kevin

Last edited:
Geroninoooooo:(:(

Enjoyed playing with you pal, hope to see you back one day!

PS: it’s fucking hard to stay away from forum after resignation:p

Acceptable reason to leave the admin team. Never really got to know you, but it's always sad to see someone leave :hoof:

• Friendly
Reactions: Geronimo
@Geronimo sad to see you leave too man! I get what you are coming from though, I've basically stopped doing video games all together as well and just got more active with life still no girlfriend though ;-; I hope that your life goes well and I'm rooting for you, as a fellow FF2 player, as a teammate, as a friend.

• Friendly
You could try assigning certain days of your schedule for FF2 or maybe find some more time that you thought you loss, but some how existed in the weird world of reality. I'm already assuming that you did all of this, so darn. It's sad to see you go, but please come around sometime and enjoy your stay here in Panda from time to time. Have a good one Geronimo.

• Friendly
;(((( no this isn’t fair u were one of the good ones. Come play vsh instead it is way better :) will miss you mate feel free to message me Anytime if u want me to beat you down on ny jb

• Dislike
  • Friendly
Reactions: Geronimo and ekin
wait.... who is going to be admin of FF2 TX now? (if I remember correctly Zelda and Nim-os aren't active anymore) is FF2 TX BECOMING NY JB NOW!?!?!?

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread