Declined Report for Spec. Glitching in FF2 TX (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for this to be over.
Would an admin please supply a verdict for this case?

Shitpost just to have post #100 in this thread, sealing its record as the most posted-in report ever.

Don't even blame me, this thread is full of shit already anyways :yay:

EDIT: FUCK.

Whats will all the one sentence comebacks?
Do you guys want to spam this report?
Take it to steam or a private convo.

the whole point of this was you accusing me of saying someone spec glitched now you talk about you being afk and then you forget? seems legit

Whats will all the one sentence comebacks?
Do you guys want to spam this report?
Take it to steam or a private convo.
Well, if Pichu wants too.
I'm pretty sure we both don't wanna add each other.

you will have to add me cause im not bothering

the whole point of this was you accusing me of saying someone spec glitched now you talk about you being afk and then you forget? seems legit
What did I forget exactly?
Or did I just forget what I just forgot?

Ok that made no sense.

Anyways, if we could get any sort of admin to determine who is right..
That would be nice.
Usually admins don't ignore reports, or do you guys just not who whom to blame?

But he has proof that you did it, but ok. I guess its okay, maybe I can exploit out of bound and say woopsie doopsie was an accident if i get caught

Reactions: Geronimo
Wha are you at furo you werent even here when it happened.

What is there to show you?. You Silently Reported me as i had No time To gather up screenshots as i Consider "1 Kill" Not something to Fuss and Pump up about.you know what you were doing. You're acting like i Did it for 5 Hours Straight after this situation. It was only 1 Kill that gotten out of hand and you put it up as if i were really trying to be a Dick?

So when this useless tirade that proves both of you aren't convincing is done, @Kevin can you move this bad excuse of a civilized report as far back in the archives as possible?

Actually nah just burn it.

Reactions: Dio Brando 3
Did this chat really have to came to this? The guy killed a person 1 TIME. in spec. 1 TIME. "but he knew this server and he's been here for a long time" Jesus christ, do you think he'd remember every detail about the rules? It's really sickening that this entire argument has degraded into name calling and "Oh, you did it obviously you did it 100% there is no way that he can make a human error". Pichu didn't fuck up from what i seen until this very small incident.
If we are gonna go start blaming people for human errors, and people killing other team mates, i should start up my report for you Geronimo, for killing me TWICE on Hella swag.
Lets just leave the situation right here, Pichu made a mistake, big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread