Declined Remove +use from jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to keep a +use function that has been known to cause problems like button griefing and other harmful actions just because "haha funny soccer ball"?

• Boring
  • Dumb
Reactions: Ian, punk and Valen
Are we going to keep a +use function that has been known to cause problems like button griefing and other harmful actions just because "haha funny soccer ball"?
I literally just said it could be patched in circumstances where it can be unfairly abused...

• Sad
Reactions: Bananawastaken
if it could get patched like semi said, then i dont see why we should ban it entirely

you can press the buttons on other reds' podiums, and that could get a red unfairly killed if the warden said no prematurely hitting the button, literally happened to me yesterday
then thats on the warden for not realizing that no one swung their melee.

Honestly just tell blus not to push buttons or not to go near them. If they don’t listen, give a warning and if they don’t follow that warning just shoot them.

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
then thats on the warden for not realizing that no one swung their melee.
yeah but how do you know which red hit the button if they used +use?

sounds like semi's fix would solve a lot of problems like this.

this thread wouldnt exist if mapmakers added walls between the trivia podiums

YES YES YES YES YES

I don't see any value in this function and it's only use has been to button grief and avoid detection by doing so.

It needs to go.
You dont see any value in funny shit?

• Boring
Reactions: Kyro
yeah but how do you know which red hit the button if they used +use?

sounds like semi's fix would solve a lot of problems like this.
i never have found +use to be an issue whenever i'm warden. It's funny when +use is used and i havnt seen my rounds being affected negatively by ppl using it. Like punk said, we don't need to fix every little issue that affects a small amount of people.

reds getting unintentionally freekilled is 100% the fault of the blues lacking awareness, they should never be killing anyone unless they are 100% sure they're the rebel. also +use makes trivia more even for all of the reds as all melee except for spy melee have delayed swings, making spies have a slight edge over anyone else. the button plug-in you're talking about would be nice though so blues actually can see which reds are griefing stuff like closing minigame doors.

From an administration perspective the current state is annoying as fuck to deal with hence why I made this suggestion, if semis fix works I have no other problems. Buttongriefers will still exist on blues but if will be lessened in effects.

• Boring
Reactions: Valen
If it will lessen the impact of button griefers I'm totally fine with it. I've never used +use in my life and thus don't really care if it gets restricted.

1656209109836.png

I love not voting!
Anyways, its been a week and the suggestion has been declined due to poll results.

Reactions: Noirr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread