Declined remove random crits (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this serious or a shitpost? I honestly can't tell.

• Agree
Reactions: Solo
Here's an old suggestion:

I think we should start setting up a template and a possible cooldown for these suggestions because this is kind of getting ridiculous.

April 2021 kind of enough time to consider because the playerbase by then has changed. Regulars have moved on. So I'll put up a poll but you're going to find yourself outnumbered considering the reaction.

Random crits really helps out rebellers. Being a rebeler isn't against the rules like it's made out here but a part of jailbreak. If all we did was follow orders the game would get boring and drawn out during freedays.
That's what I'll bring to this but I know someone has all ready mentioned this :pepega: Also try to put all your message in one post instead of 3 posts @YourAverageYarub

• Agree
Reactions: Solo
Here's an old suggestion:

I think we should start setting up a template and a possible cooldown for these suggestions because this is kind of getting ridiculous.

April 2021 kind of enough time to consider because the playerbase by then has changed. Regulars have moved on. So I'll put up a poll but you're going to find yourself outnumbered considering the reaction.

Random crits really helps out rebellers. Being a rebeler isn't against the rules like it's made out here but a part of jailbreak. If all we did was follow orders the game would get boring and drawn out during freedays.
That's what I'll bring to this but I know someone has all ready mentioned this :pepega: Also try to put all your message in one post instead of 3 posts @YourAverageYarub
Rebelers can still kill blues, BUT it will be more of a challenge if we rebel. When I rebel idk if its just me I dont even ever GET a crit but it will be more useful for the rebelers because blues have full crits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread