Declined Remove killfeeds for Prisoner kills onto Guards (final and based suggestion) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it simply:

If a prisoner kills a guard, the killfeed of the death will not show.
In any other circumstance, the killfeed of the death will show.

This is probably the smallest and at the same time a beneficial change I can make to help support rebellers that I still believe are slightly underpowered. My last suggestion with removing the rebel status didn't go so well because I believe it was a bit too big for comfort, but a change that I'm suggesting here would strictly benefit and encourage rebelling that isn't just burned down to bombrushing the warden. It would also at the same time encourage Guards to be more proactive by actually checking the scoreboard for any dead Guards or checking chat for rebel statuses since that'll still be a thing. Prisoner snipers that managed to get a pick in won't have to manage against the rest of the crit-infused Guards unless literally any of them either have chat or scoreboard disabled completely, other classes can actively sneak out and rebel given the chance since looking for picks up close on some terrible or inactive Guard wont be as obvious anymore for the rest of them, and yeah. I really do think a change like this is what I've been looking for when it comes to finding a middle ground here, and I really don't see any real downsides to this since rebel statuses will still be active anyways. Overall, this would benefit good rebellers against bad Guards, which was something I've been wanting to change. Feel free to give your thoughts.

1 yes 9 no

I think i already know who won
Some were no's a few seconds after the post was made lol, not really surprised but I do think a change like this is pretty good, probably the best from what I can come up with when it comes to balancing at least.

Some were no's a few seconds after the post was made lol, not really surprised but I do think a change like this is pretty good, probably the best from what I can come up with when it comes to balancing at least.
Quick question, who are you on jb? i'm just curious as to how many hours you got on panda.

Quick question, who are you on jb? i'm just curious as to how many hours you got on panda.
Not really comfortable with that info since this is a fresh acc after all, but I've been playing pretty much guard only for around 3-ish months on and off usually but not strictly. I would say I'm completely aware with everything related to JB and all since I've dabbled with a lot of other JB servers though and I think I've gotten my fair share of Panda. Whether you believe me or not is fine, but what's at the focus here is my suggestion anyways and I'm free to hear any feedback from you regarding it.

• Dumb
Reactions: scootyman
Not really comfortable with that info since this is a fresh acc after all, but I've been playing pretty much guard only for around 3-ish months on and off usually but not strictly. I would say I'm completely aware with everything related to JB and all since I've dabbled with a lot of other JB servers though and I think I've gotten my fair share of Panda.
i mean you're making suggestions that could potentially change the server completely, but you wouldnt share your ign?

Reactions: scootyman
i mean you're making suggestions that could potentially change the server completely, but you wouldnt share your ign?
I mean, yeah? It's not like sharing my ign or not would really change anything, I'm just adding a suggestion to JB. If my IGN was strictly required for me to make suggestions at all, I would give out my IGN if I have to, but since it's optional then I would rather stay anonymous. LIke I said before, you are free to give any feedback if you think my change is in the wrong.

Prisoner snipers that managed to get a pick in won't have to manage against the rest of the crit-infused Guards
pretty sure that even if blus do call out the sniper, half of the time the sniper can actually aim and half of the blus will be dead by then. and who also checks the scoreboard + only 1/12 of the entire blu team can aim sooooo

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
pretty sure that even if blus do call out the sniper, half of the time the sniper can actually aim and half of the blus will be dead by then. and who also checks the scoreboard + only 1/12 of the entire blu team can aim sooooo
Not only is the whole "BLUs suck" argument being nothing but utter garbage, but to even argue the fact that they wouldn't even survive without a killfeed against a single rebelling sniper even though they have the added benefit of crits and team advantage because they "don't check the scoreboard" or whatnot is absolutely stupid. The entire point of the change is obviously going to encourage BLUs to actually be more aware of what's going on by checking the scoreboard in the first place, no shit they wouldn't check the scoreboard now to see if a rebeller got a pick off a BLU if they can just check the killfeed. Just because you don't put the effort into being a guard doesn't mean you should get rewarded for it, it should be the opposite. A change like this only hinders a bit of information that can be easily accessed in other means that are given to them.

Not only is the whole "BLUs suck" argument being nothing but utter garbage, but to even argue the fact that they wouldn't even survive without a killfeed against a single rebelling sniper even though they have the added benefit of crits and team advantage because they "don't check the scoreboard" or whatnot is absolutely stupid. The entire point of the change is obviously going to encourage BLUs to actually be more aware of what's going on by checking the scoreboard in the first place, no shit they wouldn't check the scoreboard now to see if a rebeller got a pick off a BLU if they can just check the killfeed. Just because you don't put the effort into being a guard doesn't mean you should get rewarded for it, it should be the opposite. A change like this only hinders a bit of information that can be easily accessed in other means that are given to them.
ok dont care

when i need to read chat i always did
seriously though what the fuck this is just gonna impair the blus from finding rebellers, like come on we already have YER spys and now we have this?
from what i think should happen and from what im seeing this will be...

Rejected!

seriously though what the fuck this is just gonna impair the blus from finding rebellers, like come on we already have YER spys and now we have this?

Rejected!
From*(always uppercase starting letter), I*(always uppercase i by itself), comma instead of period, Spies*.
Bad grammar moment.
Also why do you type like an admin

Rejected!
Don't tell me this is how you actually reply to suggestions here, you aren't even a moderator or an admin, why are you outright telling me you're rejecting it when you can just vote in the poll? Also, reading chat and checking the scoreboard will naturally be more frequent for Guards since looking at the killfeed won't be an option anymore as well, and if you wholeheartedly believe that REDs and rebellers are the ones in need of nerfs of some sort since you're implying that the change will impair BLUs which is literally the intended goal even though it's not even that impactfully in the first place since they still have two means to tell whether they have a rebeller on their hands, then I don't know what to say to you.

Don't tell me this is how you actually reply to suggestions here, you aren't even a moderator or an admin, why are you outright telling me you're rejecting it when you can just vote in the poll? Also, reading chat and checking the scoreboard will naturally be more frequent for Guards since looking at the killfeed won't be an option anymore as well, and if you wholeheartedly believe that REDs and rebellers are the ones in need of nerfs of some sort since you're implying that the change will impair BLUs which is literally the intended goal even though it's not even that impactfully in the first place since they still have two means to tell whether they have a rebeller on their hands, then I don't know what to say to you.
Doesn't matter what he says, the vote is clear what is going to the verdict.

Doesn't matter what he says, the vote is clear what is going to the verdict.
I can tell lol, but the guy doesn't need to outright tell me he's gonna reject it like an admin or a moderator would while giving me reasons they don't add up as well, it's just being disrespectful and honestly weird.

I haven't been active in JB for a long while but it is so annoying to see these!! These suggestions will not add anything to the server, the server plugins and features we have now are perfectly fine and we don't NEED to hide kills or remove rebel status, sure they might sound cool or fun or "fair", but really Panda is fine without these clutters and does not need them.

Please stop pushing plugins from a server you used to play onto one you play now. No one is in agreement with any of your suggestions, so just lay off and enjoy the server and integrate better into the community before writing these. Please.

I haven't been active in JB for a long while but it is so annoying to see these!! These suggestions will not add anything to the server, the server plugins and features we have now are perfectly fine and we don't NEED to hide kills or remove rebel status, sure they might sound cool or fun or "fair", but really Panda is fine without these clutters and does not need them.

Please stop pushing plugins from a server you used to play onto one you play now. No one is in agreement with any of your suggestions, so just lay off and enjoy the server and integrate better into the community before writing these. Please.
It's my 2nd and last suggestion as mentioned in the title, you don't need to make it sound like I've been pushing some of my suggestions multiple times now. If you believe no changes aren't needed at all, then I respect that opinion, but the reason I'm making any suggestion at all is because I simply don't agree. I'm fine if nobody is in agreement, I'm just bringing up some points to consider for in the future if something is ever needed between JB balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread