On Hold Remove Balancing from spectator USJB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Basically, this is a request to remove the auto balance from spectator to their prior team at the start of every round on USJB. Any time a round starts, all spectators are auto balanced to their teams that they were last on. I don't like this while administrating, and it might be annoying if you are watching out for something. This auto balance even kicks admins out of stealth. Also, it's annoying if you go on spec for a round to use the restroom for example and get balanced to blue. This isnt a matter of a vote, this thoroughly breaks the point of going in sm_stealth. I think that something should be done such as removing the ability to get auto balanced off it. I don't see any function in this auto balance. On top of that your character is made invincible for the rest of the map if kicked out of stealth.

I agree with this because i tried going on spectator when i had to be afk and i was still on blue so i tried going spectator and instead had to play red because of the USJB spectator auto balance, so my opinion is that this should be accepted, for me, i will say that this is probably going to get

Accepted! because this is one of the best suggestions i have seen for jb

well, i think this is pretty all i can say here so i guess I'll be here next suggestion? i guess, Goodbye!

Whatever makes admin's job easier is good in my book :)

Reactions: Ian
Basically, this is a request to remove the auto balance from spectator to their prior team at the start of every round on USJB. Any time a round starts, all spectators are auto balanced to their teams that they were last on. I don't like this while administrating, and it might be annoying if you are watching out for something. This auto balance even kicks admins out of stealth. Also, it's annoying if you go on spec for a round to use the restroom for example and get balanced to blue. This isnt a matter of a vote, this thoroughly breaks the point of going in sm_stealth. I think that something should be done such as removing the ability to get auto balanced off it. I don't see any function in this auto balance. On top of that your character is made invincible for the rest of the map if kicked out of stealth.
Isnt this the thing you reported me for smh

• Surprised
Reactions: Bananawastaken
Isnt this the thing you reported me for smh
As a matter of fact I did not report you for that. I reverse searched your a fragment of your steam ID in the forums, and found no such report. Unless you were alting. o_O
Screenshot 2022-05-28 205218.jpg

• Scared
Reactions: _Black
I love taking a shit and getting autobalanced back in blu team just to come back at a screaming bunch of reds telling me not to afk! :D

I forget if this is fixed with redux, either way I'll mark this as pending for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread