Completed Removal of vsh_poolparty_v3 (1 Viewer)

Remove?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieva

Donator
Were a little aware with the maps that got added recently. Majority of the maps have stuff that I dont like in general, but since they aren't anything gamebreaking I won't bother deal with them. Poolparty is something that needs to be thrown in trash

In video there are few reds what propaply most of you call outside the map, but that isnt the case, because why would there be health packs there then. By staying in hales spawn a few seconds you get teleported there and thats the only way to get there. Already some smart people have found ways to not get out of there, because by get to teleport out of there you need to be standing at right spot? If Im right. And the fun thing is the teleporting is only one way, and if there are people outside the map you cant get there until they are teleported out of there. Again if Im correct, not 100% sure tho

What this means? Mainly frustration for me atleast. You cant ban them for exploiting , because it isnt exploiting, if map creator mayby thought that this will make the gameplay more enjoyable, I disagree. I dunno about the teleporting bug, but it seems to be that you just need to stand on correct spot to get out there, so you cant really ban anyone for that reason either, like someone is forcing you to get out of there.

In future when adding new maps, checking them ingame and mayby even testing them out for 10mins wouldnt make a harm from anyone. Its nice if the map looks cool from pictures, but one secret like this makes everyone's life retarted.

Edit:

After testing it out with bots, by default in hales spawn there is a button which you press and it teleports all in room to the place. After 10 secs it teleports everyone back. Seems like the trigger that teleport all the players in and back only works if you were in the hale spawn at the time the button was pressed. Again what stops engies to build teleports there and basically jumping over the trigger and getting to stay there. After 20-30 secs button restarts and again it throws everyone in there and out of there, but again engis can use tele's to get there. So after some testing it wasnt that broken, that I expected in first place, but still. Its useless to have this and in some unfortunate times when there arent any admins online, hale cant one way or another to get there. Either than someone not telling him or hes unable to understand english which seems to be with 30% of players Ive met in ff2.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: iceviet
has been removed from VSH/FF2 US/EU.

Reactions: Lieva
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread