Panda-official cp_orange_x3? (1 Viewer)

Should I release an official map for the Panda Community?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, it's almost done. The map is a 25% larger than previously, because of a mistake I made. I also added some support to the map, changed the spawn-homes roof's lights, added a new platform on both team's first control point nearly the spawn, and a cool roof on the tower (the first non-glitched one). Here's the pics:

Views from the RED spawn
Views from the RED's Control Point #2
Views from the BLU spawn
Views from the BLU's Control Point #2
In the Tower's Control Point
Tower's views to RED
Tower's views to BLU
One of the randomly-spawned Health-kits/Ammo-packs in BLU
One of the randomly-spawned Health-kits/Ammo-packs in RED
BLU's sniping zone
RED's sniping zone
The Tower's roof from the top

Now guys, I'll really need some reviews from you, and a suggestion to me to know what can I do in there, it is just empty, and annoys me a bit (lolwhat). Any review, any suggestion, will be so appreciated!

Well, I got ratings, votes for "Yes", "No", and "Yes, with some ideas", but I didn't get any cool idea; the others were from mine. Sorry guys, but I think I'll trash the map because it doesn't have anything special if there are minor changes only.

Well, I got ratings, votes for "Yes", "No", and "Yes, with some ideas", but I didn't get any cool idea; the others were from mine. Sorry guys, but I think I'll trash the map because it doesn't have anything special if there are minor changes only.
well, the map is perfect as it is you can add that tower as some people suggested but yus

Are you saying trench warfare isnt a cool idea? pfft.

well, the map is perfect as it is you can add that tower as some people suggested but yus
I don't really know what are you talking about, maybe about the roof (added). Anyway, I wanted to add something behind that wall because it's empty and will make the views so poor.

Are you saying trench warfare isnt a cool idea? pfft.
No trench warfares. Orange_x4 proven these things are annoying, and that map doesn't have popularity. Enemy Engineers can build setries (something that I can prevent), but also Demomen can place stickies and blow up the opposite team that are crossing the trench.

I don't really know what are you talking about, maybe about the roof (added). Anyway, I wanted to add something behind that wall because it's empty and will make the views so poor.

No trench warfares. Orange_x4 proven these things are annoying, and that map doesn't have popularity. Enemy Engineers can build setries (something that I can prevent), but also Demomen can place stickies and blow up the opposite team that are crossing the trench.
Sentries? func_nobuild that shit then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sentries? func_nobuild that shit then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Read my previous post again; I said I can prevent the buildings to be built, using this brush, but anyway Demomen can still placing their Stickies around the trenchwares.

Read my previous post again; I said I can prevent the buildings to be built, using this brush, but anyway Demomen can still placing their Stickies around the trenchwares.
restricting building shit is kinda shit cause then we can block the engi completely

restricting building shit is kinda shit cause then we can block the engi completely
That's what I mean; instead of adding trenchwares for Demomen/Engineers' building and/or blocking their building, better if we don't add it (no Stickysuck, no building, no blocks).

Ideas? Lots of them. Ideas that people would like? None. Ideas that people would like without trying? Less than none.

Ideas? Lots of them. Ideas that people would like? None. Ideas that people would like without trying? Less than none.
Something that I knew already, thanks anyway. Please if you have some cool ideas just post them then I'll see which of them can be accepted on the map. Remember that everyone who will suggest something, and I'll accept it, the map will be credited with the Community's name and special thanks to these who have suggested something.

Okay, let's make a feature list of sorts then. Please edit your opening post with a list of things suggested and whether they are declined (and why), implemented (and how), planned for later (and why not now) or hanging because you haven't decided yet.

So, I'll begin:

- night map
- A to B half-open trenches
- slightly raised walls at the tower (so spies couldn't lurk on them)
- ramps from spawn to nearby wall structure
- class limits
- higher ramp on spawn exit to prevent spawncamping with direct fire
- inability to enter enemy spawn
- nosticky brush inside spawn to prevent excessive demo spawncamping
- nobuild brush inside trenches to prevent turtling
- non-transparent shielded walkways from structure at spawn leading to enemy B, to increase spy value and allow slow classes to take a detour

Reactions: Raion and MOCOLONI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread