Duplicate Panda minecraft server? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to vote first,looking if even enough people are interested and if it is even worth it.

If only 5-10 people played it wouldnt be the best thing

I have the infrastructure for a spigot server with plugins that could host 40-60 people, I already set up remote console access for any moderators/kevin, and get any plugins we need will be available to be added remotely by any moderators/Kevin. I would just need an outline of what to set up for this. All I need to do on the technical side is to shut down side servers, and consolidate resources into running this server. If this offer is taken, give me a date to be ready by, and I will begin setting it up. Again, I need an outline of what types of plugins to put in, what types of rules to put into place before launch,I need a 1-2 people to moderate this server other than myself (I can enlist some people to the job, but they will be temporary), and obviously I need permission from Kevin, and the moderation team.
appreciate it but it will be hosted by me to avoid issues.

Reactions: Racer911-1 and Ian
made this since the original question here was just a simple question

Reactions: cheese
I've hosted a spigot/bukkit/paper Minecraft server before for panda jailbreak players via Apex.
Apex would end up spelling it out for me with the dashboard and pre installed server files, but I had to use FileZilla for much of the pluggins to work.
Hit around 15 players but died off before the one month is over

It's generally easy to manage once you know where files go and what defaults you want to change up. Free to help on that accord.
Would not suggest getting anything which speeds up progress within the game such a veinminner. Anything that breaks blocks faster / makes stuff easy as people complete the game much faster. With that said, disabling the end is a huge must and if it wants to be accessed we can make an event out of it otherwise someone is going to rush it.

• Agree
Reactions: Furken
appreciate it but it will be hosted by me to avoid issues.
Ok, if you require help in any sort msg me, I have done this plenty before, and can help with anything you could possibly need minecraft related, pluginwise, or commandblock related. Though you seem prepared. My response to the first statement is that I will play actively if this becomes a thing.

Disabling the end is a smart idea, whatever plugins are implemented should be only for purposes of moderating, player management and land management (and perhaps for events as well)

Disabling the end is a smart idea, whatever plugins are implemented should be only for purposes of moderating, player management and land management (and perhaps for events as well)
To disable the end is easy, you just change the server protection plugin and set it to disable end frame interreaction

Was continued to here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread