Duplicate Panda minecraft server? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fall

Hi just wonder if there is a panda minecraft server just wondering out of curiosity.
And thanks in advance if you have replied ;d

There are currently no Minecraft server(s) from the panda community,it also would also need additional servers to run.

yeah but In all seriousness, what is the point of having a server that is it really just a Minecraft map. If you want that, Panda has trade servers where the literal only map in the rotation is a Neonheights Minecraft map that every other server uses. It just seems pointless to me.

Ohhhh I see, I don’t think Kevin or any other person has gotten around to making an official panda server, though there are people who make servers in the Panda discords

yeah but In all seriousness, what is the point of having a server that is it really just a Minecraft map. If you want that, Panda has trade servers where the literal only map in the rotation is a Neonheights Minecraft map that every other server uses. It just seems pointless to me.
we want a server IN minecraft

if there's enough interest i can surely create one, just need some major "admin" then for that and ideas what kind of plugins etc.
server capacity wise its not a problem eitherway.

But how are we getting admins on the server,will it be a few off curent admins since the normal aplication recuires 3 days of playtime,which would mean it would take quiet some time before people can apply

• Dumb
Reactions: Spam Goose
But how are we getting admins on the server,will it be a few off curent admins since the normal aplication recuires 3 days of playtime,which would mean it would take quiet some time before people can apply
We have gameserver admins that most likely can take care of that before any applications are made.

the question then now is what kind of server you guys want

Kevin I would make sure to get a plugin that allows players to claim an area, where other players cant build, break, blow up, or steal from that claim

the question then now is what kind of server you guys want
Last time when we had a poll about this it was that at the time the majority wanted to have survival mode.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/minecraft-server.20146/ this thread (aka the one that's the exact same as above) has a lot of information that could be useful to you. However it may be slightly outdated, but at the same time someone (not me) sooner or later will come up with ideas and suggestions.

I think a network,Like highpixel would be best,so there isnt any lag from a large amount of players.

Depends how many gonna play it

But I would say for a start, do survival with claimable land (I can see if I can find the plugin)

we need to look if enough people want it,and then testing is possible

I have the infrastructure for a spigot server with plugins that could host 40-60 people, I already set up remote console access for any moderators/kevin, and get any plugins we need will be available to be added remotely by any moderators/Kevin. I would just need an outline of what to set up for this. All I need to do on the technical side is to shut down side servers, and consolidate resources into running this server. If this offer is taken, give me a date to be ready by, and I will begin setting it up. Again, I need an outline of what types of plugins to put in, what types of rules to put into place before launch,I need a 1-2 people to moderate this server other than myself (I can enlist some people to the job, but they will be temporary), and obviously I need permission from Kevin, and the moderation team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread