Panda Community related Drawings / pictures Thread! (1 Viewer)

Panda Community - Don't Starve
View attachment 6880
@EvoWarrior5 @Wolf @Canlock
@Joe @Da Random @Madact

Don't Starve is a 2D survival game on steam.
The characters shown are players of the Panda community, I made then fit into the Don't Starve game (concept art)
Reference taken from the Selfie thread and a lot of Fantasy.
Hold on: Ill try and get some special abilitys.
Heres one for @Da Random : Starts of with club of meat as weapon, Able to eat uncooked meat with no repercussions (Same applies to Wolf's character) Once made item through device, does not need device again to make it (Im not sure if that is in the game in the first place... im guessing here)

INDEED! But its not Spoopy enough
spooky-scary-skeletons.jpg

Sorry for not seeing this yesterday I was so excited to get back to business with TF2 and panda that it slipped me :eek:
It's wonderful @Wolf, very creative designs while keeping it to the Don't Strave style :) The pose actually reminds me of reaper from OW and I imagine for some reason mine saying a voice line from reaper :x3: I'm weird :kappa:

While I was visiting @Sir. Cat over the weekend I drew some things. Hope you like my drafts, and as with my previous one, I will redraw these in Photoshop. Btw, my camera only has like 5MP resolution so apologies for the shitty quality.

Edit: Corrected the camera resolution that I wrote.

Last edited:
I don't draw in Photoshop like you @Wolf, I'm just drawing. No fuzz about it, I'm just drawing whatever comes to my mind.

But I greatly appreciate the tips, will try it out some time I suppose :p

Ayy, I re-drew one of the images. It looks WAY better imo.
b0l9.png

I know someone is gonna use these for fun. I'M LOOKING AT YOU @Capp >:⁠(

Reactions: Madact
Reactions: Capp
In response to that, I say this
uhox.png

And now everyone is jealous of my fantastic Photoshop MS Paint skills

Edit: I just realized I kinda just embarrassed myself by showing how awful my artistic skills are. lel

Last edited:
Considering my lack of drawing talent... i aint gonna be drawing crap... everyone has such good skills here tho

;(

Users who are viewing this thread