Panda Community related Drawings / pictures Thread! (2 Viewers)

af37.png

A picture that was taken lately created some attention around it. It shows some sort of raptor in a suit,
people who say they've seen it call it a "mutated aligator". Nobody knows what is, where it got that suit
or where it comes from. Theorists say it's a project from swedish siencetists that escaped. We keep you
updated if there are any new infos about it.

af37.png

A picture that was taken lately created some attention around it. It shows some sort of raptor in a suit,
people who say they've seen it call it a "mutated aligator". Nobody knows what is, where it got that suit
or where it comes from. Theorists say it's a project from swedish siencetists that escaped. We keep you
updated if there are any new infos about it.
face_with_tears_of_joy.png

One of my friends said that the comic lines were badly drawn, how dare he say something like that?!

Anyways, you drew a raptor. Great job! (But I'm an ungrateful fuck so I am still not satisfied, NEED MORE! Seriously, I can't get enough of raptors. Someone please help me with my addiction :⁠( )

One of my friends said that the comic lines were badly drawn, how dare he say something like that?!

Anyways, you drew a raptor. Great job! (But I'm an ungrateful fuck so I am still not satisfied, NEED MORE! Seriously, I can't get enough of raptors. Someone please help me with my addiction :⁠( )

It is possible that the drawing took me 5-10 mins to make, so I don't mind your friend saying that :I

If Wolf draws me something good and funny with me and stuff I like in it (Metagross, cats, TF2 bullshit, One Piece) I'll give him everything I have for trade in TF2.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Redspike
My god, if somebody gets that working ingame xD

Nobody would Understand what it would be about :x

And I've worked a bit longer on the animations if it was used in any kind of game, instead of MSpaint!

All of the designs make sense except for mine ಠ_ಠ

I love that drawing you made of me. Even though it isn't appealing, it fits the art-style.

Users who are viewing this thread