Panda Community related Drawings / pictures Thread! (1 Viewer)

Wolf

Hello Panda's welcome to the Panda related drawings / pictures thread.
This would be a nice opportunity for people on the forums to show their artsy side!

Had a good laugh on Mario Kart? Had a tough time on Jailbreak?
Make a drawing or a funny picture of it and post it here on the thread for everybody to enjoy!

Want to share drawings what has nothing to due with the community?
That's not a problem at all! Share your drawings with the community to enjoy and enjoy the lovely comments and laughs! (be nice people!)

Cheers, ~Wolf! :sandvich:

• Creative
  • Funny
Reactions: Fiescha and Madact
My feelings as a Jailbreak Admin~
jME3EIX.jpg

I love you people <3

This is a "cover" of a painting by Paul Cezanne. I used a different drawing-style from the original one.
(I did it for school few years ago, in the right bottom there's my "Very good" mark xD)
57ba579fad.jpg

I am very glad that you made this thread cuz I am actually a Professional Wallpaper maker!!!

FAQ:

For how long have you been a wallpaper maker?

I have been doing wallpapers since I was 8. Early on I made them for me freinds but when I showed my dad he got me in to His Majesty's Wallpaper making school for windows XP. At the art school they learned me everything to make my talent evolve.

Where does this wonderfull creativity and talent come from?
Good question, I believe every single one of us have a hidden talent inside is us that we can only explore by going into the deepest part of our hearts - or the deepest part of the internet. I just managed to find mine easily.

Here is one of my most famous masterpiece's it's called A turtle that surely has alot of money because he has a hat eating grass from a plate when they sky is really blue.

Art.png

A wallpaper from me costs only 5 KEYS EATCH!!! and you are only expected to tip 1337% of the original price!!!
Shipping costs 100$.

I am unfortunately sorry to say that we can't ship the wallpapers to italy because we are afraid that the mafia will take the artwork. @Matt-ers? @CiroBishop

This is instead the picture I prefer :)
(still for school, same mark in the right bottom)
eb1afbbaf9.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: Redspike and Wolf
I am unfortunately sorry to say that we can't ship the wallpapers to italy because we are afraid that the mafia will take artwork.
And for this reason, you may suicide, then :wise: No, we need you, don't take them to Italy!!

Reactions: Wolf and Redspike
Do you really want to see my drawings?

Oh, finally... Let's begin...

Best artwork I've ever seen, clearly a 10/10! Good Job!

Wow, you're a genius.
You clearly got that I began scanning and taking photos of them.

• Dislike
Reactions: Zeprus
I am very glad that you made this thread cuz I am actually a Professional Wallpaper maker!!!

FAQ:

For how long have you been a wallpaper maker?

I have been doing wallpapers since I was 8. Early on I made them for me freinds but when I showed my dad he got me in to His Majesty's Wallpaper making school for windows XP. At the art school they learned me everything to make my talent evolve.

Where does this wonderfull creativity and talent come from?
Good question, I believe every single one of us have a hidden talent inside is us that we can only explore by going into the deepest part of our hearts - or the deepest part of the internet. I just managed to find mine easily.

Here is one of my most famous masterpiece's it's called A turtle that surely has alot of money because he has a hat eating grass from a plate when they sky is really blue.

View attachment 4601

A wallpaper from me costs only 5 KEYS EATCH!!! and you are only expected to tip 1337% of the original price!!!
Shipping costs 100$.

I am unfortunately sorry to say that we can't ship the wallpapers to italy because we are afraid that the mafia will take the artwork. @Matt-ers? @CiroBishop

Do you take requests?

Several pictures I've saved up.

vKNy5gc.png
Kevin with 420 likes

8yaDePb.png
Me with 666 positives

RriP73Z.jpg
My pretty face

A9k9T2V.png

my favourite quote of inu

xLcukrm.png
My old campaigning strategy

An invoice has been sent to your home, unfortunately you happen to live in a third world country so there will be a 1500£ tarrif that you have to pay too.

Thank you for using Redspikean Wallpapers. If you are unsatisfied with the product please spam unfair customer reviews about it in the shoutbox.

You can also send us a really angry email containing alot of personal theats to: [email protected]

You can also come and throw rocks at our building-windows. at any street where you see a sign saying "polismyndigheten".

Wow, you're a genius.
You clearly got that I began scanning and taking photos of them.
How was he supposed to know that? Usually people doesn't just leave the main part of their post for editing...

I didn't draw shit 'cuz I suck at drawing but here, I've put together something in Gmod;
Fleshpound pls.jpg

'I shall never forget the day when the Fleshpound and The Patriarch was added to Slenderfortress.'

• Optimistic
Reactions: Chillix

Users who are viewing this thread