Panda 2021 Hunger Games (Feet Pics Included) (2 Viewers)

Death Rate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chae

Donator
Welp starting off the Panda 2021 hunger game registration, easy just send a message on this thread and I'll assume you'll take part in it. I'll start it somewhere whenever we get enough people to join if we do end up getting that amount of interest in it whether it's; 24, 36, or 48 players. You can tag people if you want to annoy them or want them to be part of your team, I'll try to pair people up in teams that they want to be in ( worst case just make random pairs with random number generator) and attached your own custom avatar that you want to use so I can add it to the folder of avatars that being the size of 90x90 pixels or not and I'll just use whatever you send and see if it fits lol. I'll try to add some custom text and ways of "death" and change the events around something along the line of xxx "MFK" "x" "x" and "x". I'll start it as soon as possible, but with the new schedule I'm businessier than usual and can't be on as much as I was able to be.

What you can supply if you want:

* A name ( if you don't want to use your forum's name)
* A .png, .jpg, or .gif as an avatar
* Any players you want to @ or have on your team preferably
* Any custom event text you want added to the game

Of Course the one sole survivor of the event and winner will end up with a "Something Special for Someone" renamed Feetpics or something along the line with whatever description they want.

Some Self Advertising Of Other Giveaways Pending:
Christmas 50 Keys Giveaway
Christmas Unusual Giveaway

i need another ring, i'll enter

me

Name: Master Oogway ( just for the memes )
Avatar: avatars-98MsAAPQh3k1zMyi-qjyU7w-t500x500.jpg
Team Player: mmmmmh.... I'll pick @AlexanderITA

Custom Event: Saxton Hale enters the arena and proceeds to punch any lifeform meeting his path

Reactions: AlexanderITA
If you go for high death rate and if you're doing it daily rather than all at once the games will be over quick.

Also sign me up. My avatar name all fine from forums. I would prefer to team with @ZeroPC but he's currently away and not sure if he'd sign up himself. So whoever doesn't matter as much during game unless to take team winnings into consideration but you're only having the one winner so..... :azbaby:

Also custom text, get some jailbreak references in there! mfk for when one kills two to three people (yes. one person can kill more than one at a time). Just go crazy with it. You can default it if you want but you'll have more jailbreak players joining these hungergames then any other gamemode.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
Sign me up, I will be this sexy hunk on the left of my text box,

I don't know about the feet pics but....
F*ck it, I'm in. Team me with @Madact
tenor.gif

:D

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
Ura
younger.jpg

chermal
either
1625674858449.png

or
1625675445948.png