Ok this is going to make jb hectic (1 Viewer)

Look at the positive side, the ble team has more chances to level up strange weapons now :pepe2:

RIP jb admins sanity

• Agree
Reactions: TWC
Look at the positive side, the ble team has more chances to level up strange weapons now :pepe2:

Still can't stop us tho :thinking:

Still can't stop us tho :thinking:
Are you sure about that :thinking:
But yes, 32 slots just makes it worse, especially since after many calls, none of the admins answered while I was on. I think it might be time for @Kevin to do the apps if he's going to make one of the servers that has the most reports and calls have 32 slots.

Correction: Ok this is going to make jb epic.

Also get ready for every round illegal cell wars

Reactions: vinny
Honestly, having 8+ Blus is kinda too much, especially against like 18+ reds.

• Agree
Honestly, having 8+ Blus is kinda too much, especially against like 18+ reds.

True. The more blus, the more mass freekillers. One rebelling red can't do much, but it takes one blu to just shoot a rocket at the group and kill everyone

More reds to backstab me. yey

• Agree
Reactions: TWC
This is just me but i normally don’t see all 32 slots full so maybe lower it but still make it big enough?

For those curious what happened, here it is!
There was a discussion on the suggestions about how the ny jb should be increased to 32 players. It was shot down as only Travis was there to administrate.
Further down the path we've gained admins and what triggered the 32 slots was related to eu jb, not ny jb.
I made a to do list asking if we could reduce the player count on eu jb to 24. Ranger Ciri *throws under the bus* then suggested in my suggestion that the player count for ny jb should now be 32. I generally thought nothing of it, thinking possibly it will be rejected or by the time it's done we'd have 6 admins running around smacking bottoms.
But here we are...yay.

So I'd like to see how it goes, if it's that bad we'll ask Kevin nicely to change it back. No biggie.
I've also requested some speed on the help required on ny jb. But meh in general, it's just a game server. :kappa:

• Informative
  • Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC and Furken
For those curious what happened, here it is!
There was a discussion on the suggestions about how the ny jb should be increased to 32 players. It was shot down as only Travis was there to administrate.
Further down the path we've gained admins and what triggered the 32 slots was related to eu jb, not ny jb.
I made a to do list asking if we could reduce the player count on eu jb to 24. Ranger Ciri *throws under the bus* then suggested in my suggestion that the player count for ny jb should now be 32. I generally thought nothing of it, thinking possibly it will be rejected or by the time it's done we'd have 6 admins running around smacking bottoms.
But here we are...yay.

So I'd like to see how it goes, if it's that bad we'll ask Kevin nicely to change it back. No biggie.
I've also requested some speed on the help required on ny jb. But meh in general, it's just a game server. :kappa:
The problem doesn't really lie in the server slots, it's the amount the 3 of you nyjb admins can do and your activity.

• Agree
Frankly I don’t think there is gonna be a major problem. I mean Eujb went up to 32 for ages and had not much of an increase. It’s only 8 slots I don’t think it’s a big increase

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: vinny and TWC

Users who are viewing this thread