1. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Ok this is going to make jb hectic

Discussion in 'Jailbreak - 193.192.59.191:27175' started by Mr.Mister, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Chae

Chae Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    Gotta agree with you there chief. Haven’t been on so I haven’t seen the impact( if any).

The only thing that I could see is the already present ratio of blues to red, people and their “unique” warden execution( and hopefully not fail wardens or inactive/ griefing/ rule breaking guards). Just more rebelling reds tbh and hopefully competent blue team/ warden.

Just like Madcat said, worst comes to worst just ask Kevin to revert it. Good luck Jailbreak admin and your sanity.:kappa:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Semicolon backslash

Semicolon backslash Active Member

Steam:
    This is good simply because this makes meatgrinder 100% better.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Jim

Jim Member

Steam:
    There were more but some of them couldn't behave properly so they lost their status. You don't exactly get to call other admins out for the server not being administrated when it's something you contributed to :p.

4. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

I'm not calling them out, I'm simply saying the 3 of them cannot handle it on their own, and afaik all of them are in college/university, making their time to the server decrease to a noticeable amount.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice