Ok this is going to make jb hectic (1 Viewer)

So I'd like to see how it goes, if it's that bad we'll ask Kevin nicely to change it back. No biggie.

Gotta agree with you there chief. Haven’t been on so I haven’t seen the impact( if any).

The only thing that I could see is the already present ratio of blues to red, people and their “unique” warden execution( and hopefully not fail wardens or inactive/ griefing/ rule breaking guards). Just more rebelling reds tbh and hopefully competent blue team/ warden.

Just like Madcat said, worst comes to worst just ask Kevin to revert it. Good luck Jailbreak admin and your sanity.:kappa:

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: Madact and ZeroPC
This is good simply because this makes meatgrinder 100% better.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Madact and vinny
The problem doesn't really lie in the server slots, it's the amount the 3 of you nyjb admins can do and your activity.
There were more but some of them couldn't behave properly so they lost their status. You don't exactly get to call other admins out for the server not being administrated when it's something you contributed to :p.

There were more but some of them couldn't behave properly so they lost their status. You don't exactly get to call other admins out for the server not being administrated when it's something you contributed to :p.
I'm not calling them out, I'm simply saying the 3 of them cannot handle it on their own, and afaik all of them are in college/university, making their time to the server decrease to a noticeable amount.

Users who are viewing this thread