New Bosses. (2 Viewers)

Re-add old Bosses with some new ones?

• Get rid of the japanese bosses

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Re-add old bosses, along side freddy and the HSB

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Return to the old Bosses and remove all new.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep Current Bosses

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby face blaster has a sort of attribute in it now where it takes away 3 health every second. So it's not banned but there isn't much point in having it on your load out but I'm not sure about bonk. It can get annoying if it last player alive using it but idk, it seems useful to other players were as baby face blaster seems more abuse.
Yeah but I have seen many a quick fix medic and a Bbyfacescoot just running around the map, negating the -3 health, Its just so annoying! Plus the bbyfaces rage when an Admon freezes them too!

Yeah but I have seen many a quick fix medic and a Bbyfacescoot just running around the map, negating the -3 health, Its just so annoying! Plus the bbyfaces rage when an Admon freezes them too!

I agree, cause i've seen them my self going around whit the bfb while a quick fix medic is healing them. Its so annoying...

sure, which ones should i add?
Sewer Medic is a must. Campoman and James Bond could be awesome as well.
We could always remove them later if they don't work that well.

Didn't see the bonk stuff until now. It only lasts a few seconds so it's not that big of a deal. It might be a bit annoying yes, but not enough so to ban it.

A good friend of mine actually used to run it in VSH because he liked the rage-negation ability and was able to use it well. It can also be nice to drink it and just jump down and have a free shot at goombaing Hale. A third option that can be extremely useful is drinking it to body-block Hale to prevent him from getting to people or Sentry nests.

I've seen it being used and used it myself in all these ways. It has too much utility to ban it; and I don't deem it annoying enough to ban it at all.

Didn't see the bonk stuff until now. It only lasts a few seconds so it's not that big of a deal. It might be a bit annoying yes, but not enough so to ban it.

A good friend of mine actually used to run it in VSH because he like the rage-negation ability and was able to use it well.
what do you mean?

• Agree
Reactions: Kah
When you drink Bonk and Hale rages it doesn't do anything to you, it won't stun you.
The same with normal uber. Won't do any difference.

Reactions: mermite
added piss cakehole and sewer medic :3

Bonk Boy And Ninja spy Should Be Removed Because of a Glitch/Bug Happening that they can't die.
i gonna investigate it today more, maybe i find the issue.. tho i didnt changed anything related to those bugs

also added the "Zerstörer"

Not sure about this boss, the melee seems to be broken, the only time he can actually swing his melee is when you click rather than hold the button, but if you do hold it longer the say 0.5 seconds then he'll reset his swing (it's hard to describe but his melee is broken)

Not sure about this boss, the melee seems to be broken, the only time he can actually swing his melee is when you click rather than hold the button, but if you do hold it longer the say 0.5 seconds then he'll reset his swing (it's hard to describe but his melee is broken)
It's not broken, its the fact that the melee speed is so high that you can't spam the mouse button like you normally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread