New Bosses. (1 Viewer)

Re-add old Bosses with some new ones?

• Get rid of the japanese bosses

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Re-add old bosses, along side freddy and the HSB

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Return to the old Bosses and remove all new.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep Current Bosses

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@Kevin Oh yea before I forget, you forgot to fix the !ff2boss because if you choose demopan then you become seeldier.

• Agree
Reactions: Joe
@Kevin Oh yea before I forget, you forgot to fix the !ff2boss because if you choose demopan then you become seeldier.
there is nothing to fix since that menu is generating that automatically.

Can we also Add Daft punk Bosses pls? :3
added :3, dunno if i just need to add gold or silver, added both (if its same then tell me so i remove one)

added :3, dunno if i just need to add gold or silver, added both (if its same then tell me so i remove one)
They go together, and have different rages! Thank you! <3

@Kevin a off-topic question, why is the goomba damage so damn high now? It used to be around 2-3k, now it's around 4-5k

@Kevin a off-topic question, why is the goomba damage so damn high now? It used to be around 2-3k, now it's around 4-5k
try it again now please, i made some temporary changes while sitting in mc dunalds :D

Can we ban the Babyface Blaster? It gets so tedious chasing a scout who just runs away all the time.
also the bonk atomic punch
its sso tedious when they drinnk it when someone is hale

I agree whit Broski, Bfb should be banned - almost all the time the scout just runs around and wastes time. And i mostly see 2-3 of the scouts using it.

The baby face blaster has a sort of attribute in it now where it takes away 3 health every second. So it's not banned but there isn't much point in having it on your load out but I'm not sure about bonk. It can get annoying if it last player alive using it but idk, it seems useful to other players were as baby face blaster seems more abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread