New Bosses. (1 Viewer)

Re-add old Bosses with some new ones?

• Get rid of the japanese bosses

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Re-add old bosses, along side freddy and the HSB

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Return to the old Bosses and remove all new.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep Current Bosses

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broski

After Testing some of the new Bosses with @TreatFly and @Chillix Not sure if Chillix's views are the same but me and treat decided we aren't too fond of the new Japanese Anime type bosses, I think The freddy Boss is Pretty good, and the human sentry buster...Though weird it could work, I do Miss Gangplank (As he was my favorite Boss) Also I think Ninja spy needs to be removed as the only way Ive seen him beat is with a full server, and it gets very repetative as a lot of people choose to play as him, If I were to suggest keeping freddy and the human sentry buster and re-adding the old bosses aside from Ninja-spy or billy the doll, or if this isnt possible just return to the old Bosses, as the newer ones aren't that good in terms of fun!

All bosses can be defeated, but I guess in this case you mean his 3 lives. I have always thought the "slow motion" duration was a bit too long, compared to other servers. Wouldn't it be a better idea to fix that? Or if possible, remove the slow motion effect when you lose a life, like bonk boy (ha has 2 lives but doesn't go into slow motion mode when he loose one.)

Adding the more "classic" bosses could be a good idea. Gangplank, The Administrator, Darth Vader, etc. I love the japanese bosses though, especially Koishi. Even though it's rather impossible to win with Aya Syameimaru thanks to her weapon (fan o'war) and her EXTREME movement speed. Otherwise they're pretty unique.

Though I agree with "Re-add old bosses, along side Freddy and the HSB" the votes seem very biased. There isn't a "Keep current bosses (new bosses)" though idk how many people would go for that. I do like some of the new bosses as mentioned by @Broski but idk if they should be removed, maybe some should be reconsidered but I haven't had a problem with some of them.

Going to be a ton of bosses tho and not every boss is being played either, also you don't need to remove EVERY anime boss, but we don't need 4 of them either.

Hmm More classic bosses would be nice! Edited the votes, But yeah I miss Gangplank ;-;
Yar har fiddle di dee, being a pirate is alright to be. Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free. You are a pirate!

Would be nice if Bugs Bunny could be added, we all love him!

added gangplank, tell me which ones should be removed and which ones should be added :p

Reactions: Beli Woody Held
I think Billy the doll and ninja spy are just to overpowered to beat, in my opioion it should be removed

current bosslist:

seeman
seeldier
demopan
ninjaspy
gentlespy
gaben
aya
koishi
meem
fazbear
hatsunemiku
foxy
eirin
hsb
bonkboy
goomba
gangplank

added gangplank, tell me which ones should be removed and which ones should be added :p
Just remove everything that sounds like an anime.

I think Billy the doll and ninja spy are just to overpowered to beat, in my opioion it should be removed
I miss teamkiller ;-;
Team Killer is more overpowered but still more popular.

current bosslist:

seeman
seeldier
demopan
ninjaspy
gentlespy
gaben
aya
koishi
meem
fazbear
hatsunemiku
foxy
eirin
hsb
bonkboy
goomba
gangplank
Anyway I suggest to remove Eirin and Aya, add Team Killer, The Administrator and Painis Cupcake.

Painis Cupcake - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=196860
Team Killer - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=236082
The Administrator - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=196846

Last edited:
@Kevin remove Aya, she's completely useless in my opinion. Keep Koishi please ;_;

I dontknow there names,bu they're the Japanese ones, and we need to add Well someone mentioned darth vader, I think there is a dr.who Boss I think some people will enjoy, Gaben! Definitly Gaben! Daft punk The announcer maybe? and Doom Guy and Painis cup cake!

I dontknow there names,bu they're the Japanese ones, and we need to add Well someone mentioned darth vader, I think there is a dr.who Boss I think some people will enjoy, Gaben! Definitly Gaben! Daft punk The announcer maybe? and Doom Guy and Painis cup cake!
Dr. Who is a boss, I've played him many times.

One thing I have been thinking of is the ability to choose "groups" of hales/bosses that will be available next map. I've seen it before. You vote for special boss sets/groups at the end of the map time and you will only be able to play the hales in that group during that map. It's a good idea when you have a lot of bosses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread