Accepted My ban appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:99088688&advType=steamid

Name of your Banned Steam Account: "Monkey" Although i changed it, now it's Lightion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99088688

Date and Time of the Ban: 02-07-16 19:05 (7th of february 2016, at 7:05 PM)

Reason about the Ban: From what the SourceBan says, it was for callabusing. The weird thing was i never remember making a call. I was typing something in chat, i remember i opened up the call command and reported someone, but wanted to abort it. So it accepted it as a report, and literally not even 20 seconds after, i was banned.

Admin that Banned you: Cammy

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: This happend over a year ago. I still think the ban i got was false. The admin was also now removed (I don't know why he was removed. If anyone could tell me, that'd be helpful) I apologise for the bad things i did, when i was young. Now i've grown out of it (Just 1 year later). I sincerely hope you guys give me a 2nd chance.

The ban was over a year ago, and seems fairly honest request. Although just because an admin is no longer serving is not a reason for the unban so you may want to work on that.
Other than that Goodluck :)

Reactions: Monkey
There is a ban for language....?..... also you have several call abuse punishments. Meaning it happend more then once.

• Useful
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
s35g.png

The only call that I could find, made 1 year ago.

• Informative
Reactions: Monkey
Probably custom reason followed by a failed !fp which usually changes the view from thirdperson to firstperson. Seems like an accident to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Stabbin
Probably custom reason followed by a failed !fp which usually changes the view from thirdperson to firstperson. Seems like an accident to me.

Could be. But there wasn't the Exclamation mark (!) before f, so i don't know.

well you must had put in someone's name into the target because stabbin did blur it, honestly it could be noticed as a complete accident, but there is a name there. Did you try to report someone, but decided not to and you didn't close it?

well you must had put in someone's name into the target because stabbin did blur it, honestly it could be noticed as a complete accident, but there is a name there. Did you try to report someone, but decided not to and you didn't close it?
If it was a report obviously it would be have a target. And i don't remember who it was; it was a long time ago.

If it was a report obviously it would be have a target. And i don't remember who it was; it was a long time ago.
no but do you think you decided to not go through with it, but accidentally forgot to quit the report? that's what it looks like

no but do you think you decided to not go through with it, but accidentally forgot to quit the report? that's what it looks like
once you get to the "Add own reason" you cant get back anymore. You have to leave to type again without triggering an admin call. As far as I know.

once you get to the "Add own reason" you cant get back anymore. You have to leave to type again without triggering an admin call. As far as I know.

So i guess it was an accident, if that is the case.

Is !abort no longer a thing?
I'm not sure, but I remember getting a report when I was trial, someone had a custom reason, and the custom reason was: !abort

Still like 4 of his bans were call abuse..... so i honestly have my doubts about it

that is true, that honestly gives a reason to keep him banned, but how long ago were those call abuses?

it is over a year ago, could give a last chance.

if I were an admin I would, people make honest mistakes, but if he does do it again, just re-ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread