Accepted Melectrome's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily he's not appealing a ban that is in any way related to those incidents so whether or not it's true doesn't really matter.

There's literally 0 reason to keep him banned if no evidence surfaces of him breaking any rules on Panda servers. And so far, no such evidence has arisen. And even if you point to whatever wrongdoings he did elsewhere: people who break rules on Panda servers are given another chance all the time; so even if you consider unbanning this one 'another chance' (and why the fuck would you even consider it that), it'd still be within acceptable parameters.

Just out of interest if the console banned him for being apart that group, and the actions he listed are in fact held against surely that is reason enough to hold the ban? I do believe he may deserve a chance but he was banned for being apart of a group with a reputation for doing exactly what he was defending himself for previously?

• Disagree
Reactions: Spam Goose
Dear God.

This community has never punished people for crimes committed elsewhere. If we want to start doing that, do it uniformly. Not this one guy who happened to be caught in a ban spree while he didn't do anything on Panda that would be punishable.

I just checked and it's not even as if he has any previous bans here. Banning him could only be seen as a preventive ban, like "but what if he would do something bad here?". When has that ever been acceptable? I don't remember a single case of that in the last four years.

This community has never worked with admins needing much solid evidence; just their word suffices, generally. Even for those low standards, this is as baseless as bans get. If it wasn't kevin who did the ban, this appeal would probably have been settled a month ago.

unbanned even though its your fault joining such a group as it doesnt accept itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread