Completed Massive Freekillers. (1 Viewer)

Should players allowed to stop a massive freekiller in any sort of way?

• Yes

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

I want to suggest something about this cause when the server has a massive freekiller and after multiple calls on him and admins are unable to join players should be allowed in any way to stop him, a massive freekiller can pretty much ruin everything there is no other way to play the gamemode, so only choice players have is to leave or try to prevent this by rule-breaking, honestly I think that massive freekilling is 10x worse than the ways you can stop the mfker that's why you get punished for it longer.

I think we've all gotten tired of not really being able to do anything. The whole getting punished for teamkilling an mfk is really stupid when you look at it. What else are we supposed to do? Sit there and take it?

I completely say YES. It is so much bullshit when you try and help the server but you cant cause of bad rules, If you don't say yes you are not good for the community at all.

Reactions: TWC
ye good idea. Let people pay for admin.

Turning on FF to kill a MFKer CAN cause reds to kill each other unfairly (now if you say you’re turning ff on and cell wars is allowed or you’re doing it in a place where ff can be turned on like arena this is fine), and can also cause the MFKer to EASILY kill the blues as a soldier or heavy since, y know, he has crits too.

Now yes if the round can be saved even with a few unfair red deaths, and the MFKer killed, at least a normal round can continue, and after some time the MFKer may leave or an admin may join.

I think that turning FF on to teamkill a MFKer can cause a lot of chaos to a round. After all if the MFKer kills the warden it’s pretty much over for the round.

It’s a good idea in heinseight but for the most part I don’t think it would result in much success, especially if you have non regulars on the server trying to do this.

This already chaos when he starts freekilling

True but i don’t see a majority of rounds being stopped or at least being saved from the ability to do this. Because again the MFK can 1) forcewarden 2) kill you before you kill them and now there are less guards to even get in his way and 3) chaise and unfair red deaths. It can also cause a LOT of blue teamkills even accidental ones that one blue does to another in an attempt to kill the MFKer

especially if you have non regulars on the server trying to do this.
possibly add a system in which you can only join blu if you have a certain amount of playtime on the server? dunno just a thought. ye i agree with this anyway

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TWC
True but i don’t see a majority of rounds being stopped or at least being saved from the ability to do this. Because again the MFK can 1) forcewarden 2) kill you before you kill them and now there are less guards to even get in his way and 3) chaise and unfair red deaths. It can also cause a LOT of blue teamkills even accidental ones that one blue does to another in an attempt to kill the MFKer
He can only force 3 times, all the other blus will probably force as well as they know this is annoying, depends how well you time ff to kill him, for 1 sec and turn it off while saying afk freeze nothing will happen.

I think this is a good suggestion. When a MFK’er joins and no admins are available, it’s a pain in the ass for the rest.

Hoping this thread wont turn into bullshit comments. Let’s stay civilized and this suggestion might come far.

Gonna read the comments later as I am busy now. As for now without thinking that much about it, it seems nice. Will probably be pros and cons with it tho.

Reactions: Matth and TWC
I guess what I’m basing my thoughts from
Is the fact that I can imagine seeing a flood of calls to the admins (if this went through) for not just MFKing but also blue teamkilling by the non MFK gaurds

• Agree
Reactions: PNN
  • Informative
Reactions: Jimjo
I guess what I’m basing my thoughts from
Is the fact that I can imagine seeing a flood of calls to the admins (if this went through) for not just MFKing but also blue teamkilling by the non MFK gaurds
Not 100% on this one but I think you can check the past calls maybe find this time cause its an example, and see if there were calls for teamkilling cause most people expect the mfker are happy for doing this act.

Not 100% on this one but I think you can check the past calls maybe find this time cause its an example, and see if there were calls for teamkilling cause most people expect the mfker are happy for doing this act.

I’m speaking about if this suggestion was added not that incident specifically. If this were to be straight up allowed without fear that “I’m turning ff on illegally by doing this”
It may cause other blues to try and kill the MFKer and miss and kill other blues who can’t be respawned, causing calls for blue teamkilling on top of any already existing ones for MFK
Hope that clarified it

I am open to ideas about this topic, but as @PNN said:
Hoping this thread wont turn into bullshit comments. Let’s stay civilized and this suggestion might come far.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Bambi and TWC
I’m speaking about if this suggestion was added not that incident specifically. If this were to be straight up allowed without fear that “I’m turning ff on illegally by doing this”
It may cause other blues to try and kill the MFKer and miss and kill other blues who can’t be respawned, causing calls for blue teamkilling on top of any already existing ones for MFK
Hope that clarified it
It was an example why would a blu go near the mfker when the server dislikes and KNOWS he ruins the gamemode and then call?? Doesn't make sense to me

Possibly implement a system in which if a blue kills in excess of lets say 5 reds in the space of 30 seconds its an automatic team ban for a given amount of time? Yeah occasionally it may not work if there is only the warden, but if the regular wardens know and players make newer wardens aware then it is unlikely to lead to people getting team banned?

I used to play on another set of jb servers which allowed blues to team-kill free killers for refusing to slay and made it so the warden could not be killed by blue players. That may work as well but I remember it just became a race of if the freekiller could kill his team mates faster than they killed him.

Possibly implement a system in which if a blue kills in excess of lets say 5 reds in the space of 30 seconds its an automatic team ban for a given amount of time? Yeah occasionally it may not work if there is only the warden, but if the regular wardens know and players make newer wardens aware then it is unlikely to lead to people getting team banned?

I used to play on another set of jb servers which allowed blues to team-kill free killers for refusing to slay and made it so the warden could not be killed by blue players. That may work as well but I remember it just became a race of if the freekiller could kill his team mates faster than they killed him.
While it sounds like a good idea there are times when blus can kill like all the reds with a valid reason so I don't know about that

There isnt a need to make this complicated.

>said mfker joins
>no admin present/not present following several calls/rounds/minutes passing.
>said warden can turn on ff in an attempt to save the round

Its much better to atleast try and kill the mfker then to have multiple failed rounds while everyone sits around helplessly. @Justin | XplosiveAction if you have a problem with that, you can always commit more time on the server to prevent this ever being a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread