Declined Lolče's Apply for Admin (Second try) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ul9t.png

jrag.png

Above: Me admitting I did spawncamp/spawnkill once, and a screenshot of the only time I said you were spawnkilling. Anyone can check this for themselves: Go to my chat log, 500 lines per page, page 32.

But front of admins you WERE not admitting that you were spawncamping/spawnkilling,also you weren't admitting that you put minisentry in their spawn and slayed by admin before you got donor,you were like "never happened like this".That angered me much because you were not telling the trust.

hey guys, i heard u are looking for admins? Lolce is a nice guy! He Plays very good and is a rly friendly person
we are often playing together and there is nothing why he shouldnt become admin

and one other Thing, i have no idea why you didn't give cap solli a Chance to become admin?
mby he hacks in an other game, i rly dont know and that shit of curse
but as he said it was 1,5 years ago and everyone should get a second Chance.
Solli is a good friend and also a good Player? so why he dont become a Chance to show it? I dont know whether there is something like "admin on time"
myb give him admin for 2 weeks and then u can take ur discion plz =)

so, both Players earn it to become admin
sry for my bad english guys

sig_4353_2_1_de.png

hey guys, i heard u are looking for admins? Lolce is a nice guy! He Plays very good and is a rly friendly person
we are often playing together and there is nothing why he shouldnt become admin

and one other Thing, i have no idea why you didn't give cap solli a Chance to become admin?
mby he hacks in an other game, i rly dont know and that shit of curse
but as he said it was 1,5 years ago and everyone should get a second Chance.
Solli is a good friend and also a good Player? so why he dont become a Chance to show it? I dont know whether there is something like "admin on time"
myb give him admin for 2 weeks and then u can take ur discion plz =)

so, both Players earn it to become admin
sry for my bad english guys

You know, being nice and friendly is nice and all, but not really the only "skill" what a admin requires to administrate on servers/forums.

I think communicating is one of the most importand things what someone requires for administrating.
Capable of speaking/writing English decently would be a nice start for that one.
You have to understand the situations on what is going on in the servers/forums and yes, speaking English will help a lot.
Staying neutral and view the situation from both sides and judge the situations by facts is a must, emotions can't be involved by that and especially your own!

Cap'solli or however you need to speak out that unclear tokens not to find on the keyboard does not write on a formal way, at all! not even on his application.
He caps-lock raged his reply's and uses a buch of nonsense as typing and shortcuts ("mkay, lol, nt, ty, pls")
I can't imagen a admin handling a situation with anger and capslock, that is not going to be a "thing". please.

Unkel here has a decent application for a start and have experience in administrating.
The situation with Tomeno is somewhat troubling but I know for a fact that Tomeno did some awfull things on the servers so I understand why Unkel has some trouble with him, still he must handle these situations in the future as wel as a admin and should handle this with care and calmth.

We will see what the outcome will be, after all. this is a open vote system.

Also let me remind you one more time.Before you get donator,you were doing even worst situations,like spawn killing,harassing players,begging to be friendly with you,if someone kills you you were insulting him.I was nice guy towards you for like 3-4 days,you keeps typing comment "Why in the fuck you taunt killing me?","fucking noob","OMG HE TAUNT KILLS ME".It's a shame i don't picture prove about it,but hey i got new pc now,i'll show proves in the future.
"Remember when you were begging everyone too attack me because i declined your friendly with me?"That's true to be honest,i'm not lying.You were begging 2 players *forgot their name*to kill me,but it's a shame they left."EWWWWWWWWWWWW GAY","Kurwa Polska" on that point i was typing on my steam friend,not on you."Tomeno why you don't tell them to stop spawnkilling?"Because you're the only one who keeps saying to me "Stop spawnkilling"that i'm not even there.The only reason i don't communicate with you because you keep lying.

My God, do you seriously not know that you need to put a space after each punctuation mark, save for opening brackets and opening quotation marks? It gets annoying in long posts.

You know, being nice and friendly is nice and all, but not really the only "skill" what a admin requires to administrate on servers/forums.

I think communicating is one of the most importand things what someone requires for administrating.
Capable of speaking/writing English decently would be a nice start for that one.
You have to understand the situations on what is going on in the servers/forums and yes, speaking English will help a lot.
Staying neutral and view the situation from both sides and judge the situations by facts is a must, emotions can't be involved by that and especially your own!

Cap'solli or however you need to speak out that unclear tokens not to find on the keyboard does not write on a formal way, at all! not even on his application.
He caps-lock raged his reply's and uses a buch of nonsense as typing and shortcuts ("mkay, lol, nt, ty, pls")
I can't imagen a admin handling a situation with anger and capslock, that is not going to be a "thing". please.

Unkel here has a decent application for a start and have experience in administrating.
The situation with Tomeno is somewhat troubling but I know for a fact that Tomeno did some awfull things on the servers so I understand why Unkel has some trouble with him, still he must handle these situations in the future as wel as a admin and should handle this with care and calmth.

We will see what the outcome will be, after all. this is a open vote system.

Since he told the truth about what wrong he did,i feel better with him now.So i'll say sorry to Tomeno for everything i harass/insult him on some situations.But i wan't apology from him too.

Uhh, there's no other admin voting the app...
I'm NOT saying that admins are lazy, (Just gave an word to any admin that think that I'm saying that their lazy but they are not lazy)
Oh hey Unkel your application seems well, I don't have the rights to vote on the application but I rather tell you it's good in my opinion (don't judge me)

• Dislike
Reactions: Zou and Flynt
I believe that the friction between both Lolce and Tomeno will interfere with their administrator duties should one or both gain administrator rights and powers.

Suggestion: Would it be possible to put both applications on hold for a week or two to see if the friction cools between them?

I believe that the friction between both Lolce and Tomeno will interfere with their administrator duties should one or both gain administrator rights and powers.

Suggestion: Would it be possible to put both applications on hold for a week or two to see if the friction cools between them?
I was just wondering that admins didn't vote on the app for a while...

• Dislike
Reactions: Zou and Flynt

I'm not in a hurry,so any time you guys like.And also,between me and Tomeno is over,we are friends now,we will help each other and discuss in easy and friendly way.

I was just wondering that admins didn't vote on the app for a while...
They had applied for War3source. Isn't a popular gamemode with active admin's. Only a few admin's know a bit stuff about lolce and tomeno.
To hold on the app's is a good way to check both, how they're acting at the server's, too.

I totally agree with wolf here and after checking your chatlog it doesn't seem like you rarely ever communicate. Combined with your insufficient english skills I see a big problem.
Also your app is very short and had to be edited by an (ex-)administrator to even fit the template. It looks very rushed as if you didn't put in any effort at all.

On the other hand, your previous experiences are really good compared to other applicants so I'll stay with a neutral 0 for now. This vote may change depending on your future appearance.

Based on the things stated above, with your whole chatlog thing, foreign and offensive language, and also your grammar is lacking, with the commas and punctuation.

Reactions: Gametoons
just letting you know that the app is under review and the final result should follow soon.

Reactions: Unkel Lolce
Application denied, due to too many unsupporters and not enough supporters.

You may re-apply in a month (24-11-2015).

• Winner
Reactions: Jayy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread