Declined Lolče's Apply for Admin (Second try) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkel Lolce

Name/Nickname: Lolče

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35898450

Online Times and timezone: I live in Macedonia.The timezone is Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes i do.But i usually use it because my english accent is bit bad.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:I'm admin in GMOD,Equestrian Horizon.And i've been moderator in CS 1.6 zombie server.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
I mostly play at Orange War3Source and im applying for it.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:Something.But if i need any help,i have admin friends who will help me.

Why should we choose you?: Because i love the server so much.I've played for like 1-2 years in the server and i still love it.But the problem is there are many mic squakers,kids,insulting,hackers and ect.Also i would like to help other players (new players) when they join the server,if they need help ofc.

What will you do as Admin?: I'll do everything if i must to fix any issue on players.I don't ban,gag or kick player that fast.I would like to hear their story first,then bringing the decision.

1.If a player chat spams,i would gag him for like 30min-1 hour (depends on what situation).
2.If a player mic spams or there's a child on the mic,i would gag him for like 15 min-1 hour (depends on what situation).
3.If a player types another language on the chat,i would ask him nicely to type english,but if he continues i'll gag him for 15 minutes.
4.If i see a player spawn killing on enemies base,i'll ask him to back off,if he doesn't i'll slay him,if he keeps spawn killing i will kick him.
5.If there's a hacker,aimboter and etc,i would record first,then ban him perma.
6.If a player insults,harass another player i would gag him for 1-2 hours.If he continues to insult or harass the same person or on another players i'll ban him for 1-2 days (depends on what situation).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like only in Panda-Orange,War3Source.Since i always play in there.

Alright, It seems that you've quite some time spend on our War3#02 server with a decent chatlog.
You haven't got any bans,mutes or gags on our servers.
You're applying for Orange as well but it seems like it isn't our Orange#27 server.

Something personal, your application seems a bit short and lacks personality if you ask me.
It's aslo a bit Fishy that You've posted 4 messages what includes 2 Admin applications and the other two for the replies on it.
You should get yourself around on this community and introduce yourself:
https://www.panda-community.com/forums/introduce-yourself.60/

We will see what our War3#02 Admins think of your application: @Danny & @d3vil401

Also, less lemmy's please if you become one of our admins ;) Good luck! ( +0 )

hi lolce ;)

u can edit your app with the missed age and the applying server.
You're applying for Orange as well but it seems like it isn't our Orange#27 server.

He´s applying for #2 ^^. Lolce warn the rulebreakers twice expect buguser or hacker.
U can´t perm ban someone at your trial time. U should send the recorded demo to your mentor.
We will see what our War3#02 Admins think of your application: @Danny & @d3vil401

I don´t know why wolf didn´t add saxton or meh. :p

I know him when plays and it's ok to me, but I don't know how serious he is.
I know I know I'm pretty finicky but many times you spam memes in chat for each time you kill/get killed telling around "rekt".

I just don't know, I may think about it some more time, for now I'm neutral.

PS: You can't ban permanently someone, you must record a demo and make a report or send it to your mentor, so if he's cheating the ban gets extended to perm.

Reactions: Wolf
I know him when plays and it's ok to me, but I don't know how serious he is.
I know I know I'm pretty finicky but many times you spam memes in chat for each time you kill/get killed telling around "rekt".

I just don't know, I may think about it some more time, for now I'm for -0.20.

I type on person "rekt" when he types on me :p,but i'm nice guy,you can always chat with me any time you like.And you will find out :D.Long time i was typing "rekt" like that,but i'm changed person now.Over millions of players harass me,insult me,calling me hacker,i'll call the admins and ect.I'm just silent and honest person.

I type on person "rekt" when he types on me :p,but i'm nice guy,you can always chat with me any time you like.And you will find out :D.Long time i was typing "rekt" like that,but i'm changed person now.Over millions of players harass me,insult me,calling me hacker,i'll call the admins and ect.I'm just silent person now.

If it is true.
Still neutral but a bit more positive.

u can edit your app with the missed age and the applying server.
I once tried to edit my app to change my policies, but I couldn't, the "Edit" option was gone. I figured out later that you have 5 minutes after the message is posted to edit it. Only moderators can edit posts, I think.

I once tried to edit my app to change my policies, but I couldn't, the "Edit" option was gone. I figured out later that you have 5 minutes after the message is posted to edit it. Only moderators can edit posts, I think.

yeah, he said it to me privatly, i edited it ;)

playing with him alway's since few month's. He's very ok ;) +1 from me.
good playtime and friendly chatlog.
Lolce is an imteresting guy :) Nothing more to say. U have my trust and
my support also.

Lolče's "friendly chatlog" in no particular order

aSv5Qki.png
< Lie
58ykKlE.png
< Also a lie
w8u5.png

odsv.png
< Says "Kurwa Polska" and then tells someone to not be racist
syoj.png

wq8d.png
< Talks to me and then tells me to stop communicating with him... wtf?
eicr.png
< Yeah, right.
g5v9.png
< ...

That's all I have to say.

http://puu.sh/kmIZb.jpg
http://puu.sh/kmIX0.jpg
http://puu.sh/kmIWb.jpg
You're welcome Tomeno,it's a shame you didn't show the full chat log you,just cutting my chat.More infomation will come soon when i'll bring my old PC back.Have a good day.

http://puu.sh/kmIZb.jpg
http://puu.sh/kmIX0.jpg
http://puu.sh/kmIWb.jpg
You're welcome Tomeno,it's a shame you didn't show the full chat log you,just cutting my chat.More infomation will come soon when i'll bring my old PC back.Have a good day.

First screenshot: You quoted the first part of the song "Deutschlandlied", which was used in the national anthem of Germany during the Nazi era.

Second screenshot: Asasiene stacked the teams, and then complained that his scope doesn't work. It was simply a joke.

Third screenshot: Yes, no fun allowed. I'm just pointing out the fact that you are a very good sniper, and kill anyone in your sight. Being killed over and over isn't exactly "fun" in my opinion.

EDIT: And yes, I did not post the whole chat log because I don't think anybody wants to read this:
t7bh.png

Lolče's "friendly chatlog" in no particular order

aSv5Qki.png
< Lie
58ykKlE.png
< Also a lie
w8u5.png

odsv.png
< Says "Kurwa Polska" and then tells someone to not be racist
syoj.png

wq8d.png
< Talks to me and then tells me to stop communicating with him... wtf?
eicr.png
< Yeah, right.
g5v9.png
< ...

That's all I have to say.

Also let me remind you one more time.Before you get donator,you were doing even worst situations,like spawn killing,harassing players,begging to be friendly with you,if someone kills you you were insulting him.I was nice guy towards you for like 3-4 days,you keeps typing comment "Why in the fuck you taunt killing me?","fucking noob","OMG HE TAUNT KILLS ME".It's a shame i don't picture prove about it,but hey i got new pc now,i'll show proves in the future.
"Remember when you were begging everyone too attack me because i declined your friendly with me?"That's true to be honest,i'm not lying.You were begging 2 players *forgot their name*to kill me,but it's a shame they left."EWWWWWWWWWWWW GAY","Kurwa Polska" on that point i was typing on my steam friend,not on you."Tomeno why you don't tell them to stop spawnkilling?"Because you're the only one who keeps saying to me "Stop spawnkilling"that i'm not even there.The only reason i don't communicate with you because you keep lying.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf
Ooh so Unkel Lolce made his app for 2nd time :3

Well,all I can say to this is: Lolce is a good guy, he plays lots of war3, he helps people out "sometimes" because i didn't saw him helping people a lot xD
But,if we're here for an app of yours,you look good for an admin and have the things that an admin should have.
+1
A question here, why did you rate the app, you aren't admin...

• Agree
Reactions: Unkel Lolce
Also let me remind you one more time.Before you get donator,you were doing even worst situations,like spawn killing,harassing players,begging to be friendly with you,if someone kills you you were insulting him.I was nice guy towards you for like 3-4 days,you keeps typing comment "Why in the fuck you taunt killing me?","fucking noob","OMG HE TAUNT KILLS ME".It's a shame i don't picture prove about it,but hey i got new pc now,i'll show proves in the future.
"Remember when you were begging everyone too attack me because i declined your friendly with me?"That's true to be honest,i'm not lying.You were begging 2 players *forgot their name*to kill me,but it's a shame they left."EWWWWWWWWWWWW GAY","Kurwa Polska" on that point i was typing on my steam friend,not on you."Tomeno why you don't tell them to stop spawnkilling?"Because you're the only one who keeps saying to me "Stop spawnkilling"that i'm not even there.The only reason i don't communicate with you because you keep lying.

It's funny because anyone can go and check my logs to see that, in fact, you are the one lying about me constantly insulting you and that being your "first insult". I admit, I did spawncamp once, I built a minisentry at the spawn of your team. However, I was immediately punished by Saxton and I never repeated it. Also, I love those claims about how I did all this terrible shit insulting you and stuff... The problem is, I don't remember anything like that, and I would never do something like that. Unless, ofcourse, I hit my head really hard and forgot everything. You've been threatening me with your "proves" since I became a donator, yet there still are none. I'm waiting. We all are waiting.

Reactions: Unkel Lolce
It's funny because anyone can go and check my logs to see that, in fact, you are the one lying about me constantly insulting you and that being your "first insult". I admit, I did spawncamp once, I built a minisentry at the spawn of your team. However, I was immediately punished by Saxton and I never repeated it. Also, I love those claims about how I did all this terrible shit insulting you and stuff... The problem is, I don't remember anything like that, and I would never do something like that. Unless, ofcourse, I hit my head really hard and forgot everything. You've been threatening me with your "proves" since I became a donator, yet there still are none. I'm waiting. We all are waiting.

Finnaly you agreed that you did something wrong from the past before to become a donor.I've acting asshole towards you because you were acting me asshole towards me.It hurts my feels because you were concentrating me all the time if i do 1 single mistake,but hey i can only say this everyone makes mistake.You were complaining at for spawn killing that was not there.That's why i hated you.You don't even look around what's happening,where i am.

Finnaly you agreed that you did something wrong from the past before to become a donor.I've acting asshole towards you because you were acting me asshole towards me.It hurts my feels because you were concentrating me all the time if i do 1 single mistake,but hey i can only say this everyone makes mistake.You were complaining at for spawn killing that was not there.That's why i hated you.You don't even look around what's happening,where i am.

ul9t.png

jrag.png

Above: Me admitting I did spawncamp/spawnkill once, and a screenshot of the only time I said you were spawnkilling. Anyone can check this for themselves: Go to my chat log, 500 lines per page, page 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread