Completed JB_underjail 25 Sentries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal Nergalton

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
On top of returning, Underjail has a new version out. The one new thing I saw is 25 Sentries is back and this is what this suggestion is about.

Regardless of what option passes in this poll, I absolutely believe this minigame needs to be heavily restricted at best. This minigame is almost completely impossible to beat in any capacity (I'm not exaggerating this), no matter how many REDs go in the sentries will mow them all down within seconds. MochiGPT told me she got Semi to add it back as a joke, so I don't even think this was meant to be a serious minigame, but regardless I do not think this should be allowed to do in a normal round, the fact that it's almost impossible to beat basically makes this a kill order for REDs.

This video below shows you one of the potential scenarios that will happen if REDs try to play the game (aside from the sentries mowing them down instantly).

(more minor than being impossible to beat, but as a side note, as you can see in the video the platform is bugged too, REDs constantly have to jump to make it go down if there's more than one RED standing on it).

The biggest problem I can see if this minigame is unrestricted is that wardens will do it again and again just for the lolz. Even if this minigame only becomes available for LR, it will at least heavily restrict it's usage.

So vote away.

Last edited:
This minigame is almost completely impossible to beat in any capacity (I'm not exaggerating this
The minigame (As of currently) is straight up impossible if you don't have a meta around medics pocketing spies. Otherwise, you are gonna get shredded by the sentries surrounding you every corner. On the 40 minute rotation of underjail, only one attempt made it very close, with having the bottom level sentries wiped while the top ones still alive (One sentry being killed on the top).

So the meta as of right now is
  • Have at least 3 spies and medics. The medics should prioritize uber building while the spies sap sentries.
  • Anyone else other than spies of medics should focus on destroying the zapped sentries in the front to clear the way for spies to deal with the top sentries.
  • Hopefully have a warden that doesn't ruin it by "No medics healing" and "No sapping". Otherwise, you may as well call it a kill order.

versus25sentries.png

• Useful
  • Winner
Reactions: Zee and LilSpaceMan
so its just a round waster? I don't see any benefit adding this for LR only despite it being for like a funny laugh once and then forgotten after that.

Can we add a don’t change anything vote as well to the poll?

so its just a round waster? I don't see any benefit adding this for LR only despite it being for like a funny laugh once and then forgotten after that.
A benefit to it being LR only is that REDs would be given advance notice when it is going to be done and choose their classes accordingly to to try and match the meta and have a small chance of beating it, as TRGGB2 has shown.

Honestly. It's virtually impossible, I'm fine with it being lr only for now. Might be funny to see it paired with RTD day but that's logistically not really possible.

Hello current caretaker of underjail here,

(more minor than being impossible to beat, but as a side note, as you can see in the video the platform is bugged too, REDs constantly have to jump to make it go down if there's more than one RED standing on it).

Issues regarding the platform will be fixed, currently looking into reasons behind reported performance drops in hotland first before I push another update.

It's a joke minigame but if people would prefer it to remain unbanned I could lower the sentry levels and see if that's enough to make it realistically winnable.

• Boring
Reactions: Zee and Bambi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread