jb_savannah update thread (1 Viewer)

hey, hehe, do you mind if I use your map for a SFM project of mine? just askin. see yah

It won’t be a good map without pizza Steve

FYI this is my first SFM and its a bit, ambitious, so it may take maybe 2 or 3 months, but once its done ill post it on youtube or on a thread

Reactions: hehe troll
I like the signs but you check that the sign first like you hand glasses or people go through walls

Hey troll, when are you gonna open the gamebanana page so i could use the map in the sfm. or did you already do it?

Hey troll, when are you gonna open the gamebanana page so i could use the map in the sfm. or did you already do it?
gah i swear im not procrastinating on purpose

God damnit, troll can you make sure your map has a HDR?

1691756798195.png

goddangit..

i was messing about with my external hard drive because it didn't want to connect properly, and i had jb_savannah open on hammer++ during that... soooo... im afraid its corrupt until further notice

What you could try is changing the extension of the .vmx file to .vmf and try loading that. It's basically a backup of the vmf file.

What you could try is changing the extension of the .vmx file to .vmf and try loading that. It's basically a backup of the vmf file.
k so ive tried this, result is that hammer just takes a literal FIVE HOURS to load, stuck at 61% of "checking geometry" or something, i think it was the second step that it goes through when loading a map

anyway it's really annoying and i just want to load my fucking map without having to resort to violence

Users who are viewing this thread