Duplicate [JB] we should allow more options for warden menu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xergon

i think it could add to the server, since every round has the same few orders for movement "go to line", "go to *insert minigame here" if we have something like markers or a circle like other servers it could really help with making the rounds feel less stale, also it helps with coordinating where to go, as people can have sprays disabled or can't see the shotgun markers

i think it could add to the server, since every round has the same few orders for movement "go to line", "go to *insert minigame here" if we have something like markers or a circle like other servers it could really help with making the rounds feel less stale, also it helps with coordinating where to go, as people can have sprays disabled or can't see the shotgun markers
Already exist in USJB2/Redux

• Dumb
Reactions: Bananawastaken
how are you so stupid? every suggestion you make is a duplicate, it doesn't even take 5 minutes to find what other suggestions are tasked up
i didn't notice

Already exist in USJB2/Redux
Why is it still there and not here then?
“everyone bombrush follow me”

This is your solution
Boring solution, everyone does it. Usually leads to warden getting swarmed if his guards are bad or if they end up being cornered

This stuff is included with tf2jail redux (which is on usjb 2) and has technically already been implemented.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread