Declined [JB] Suggestion to make ''Disco'' a banned minigame (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokufan1986

It just makes sense to me. As a person with high ping I am naturally at a disadvantage. Other games that are affected by high ping, like First Reaction Last Reaction, are also banned, so it's a little backwards to me why Disco should be the one allowed to stay. Or at least maybe an LR only thing?

EDIT : I specifically mean the disco where they play ''last person to stop moving is KOS''

• Dislike
Reactions: vinny
can we ban this suggestion

• Indifferent
Reactions: Swify and scootyman
This is a really dumb suggestion like its not the servers fault you run on cricket wireless every map has a disco so you're just banning a minigame that is built on every map.

This is a really dumb suggestion like its not the servers fault you run on cricket wireless every map has a disco so you're just banning a minigame that is built on every map.
So then why is First Reaction, Last Reaction banned smart guy

Edit : might I also add that banning it was Banana's idea, despite him having normal ping, it was only after he said it that I made the suggestion on the forums

I don't get the point of banning every single game to ever exist from the JB server. Enough is already banned to start and I don't get the point of banning games outright because of small inconveniences like ping and such. Every extra rule just creates a smaller and smaller circle around Jailbreak that heavily discourages new players and people from other servers from playing. The game is meant for one's entertainment, not a member's only club experience.

I don't get the point of banning every single game to ever exist from the JB server. Enough is already banned to start and I don't get the point of banning games outright because of small inconveniences like ping and such. Every extra rule just creates a smaller and smaller circle around Jailbreak that heavily discourages new players and people from other servers from playing. The game is meant for one's entertainment, not a member's only club experience.
To be completely fair I personally don't care a whole lot about it, people don't play disco all that often anyway, but like I said it was Banana's idea at first and I just made the suggestion post out of interest of fairness for everyone

• Dumb
Reactions: vinny
It ruins the whole point of disco (last reaction dies) on many of the old and new maps if the minigame is banned, because that’s the only reason they exist. They’re rooms with cool music playable plus a dance floor. To compare to FRLR, I’d think it would be a lot easier to control WASD keys and a stop button to stop the music than with multiple commands said by VC.

• Agree
Reactions: gokufan1986
It ruins the whole point of disco (last reaction dies) on many of the old and new maps if the minigame is banned, because that’s the only reason they exist. They’re rooms with cool music playable plus a dance floor. To compare to FRLR, I’d think it would be a lot easier to control WASD keys and a stop button to stop the music than with multiple commands said by VC.
At least in disco you do not have to rely on some blue using a mic from a soviet era submarine radio giving orders like firstreactionlastreactionfirstreactionfirstreactionlastreactionfirstreactionfirstreactionlasreactionlastfirstreactionlastreactionfirstfirstreaction jump, do a 360, swim in a puddle, and do a looping taunt (I dont care if you dont have one)
All for him to just say "Just kidding I didn't say Simon says" (Why didn't you all just vote for Simon says to be banned like who tf is gonna pick that as an lr? wtf happened while I was away)

what I'm confused on this whole debate is

Because you have terrible connection to the game, we (the majority) who do have a decent connection have to cater to the smaller majority who have terrible internet? how is that fair to the rest of us who can play just fine with reasonable ping?

what I'm confused on this whole debate is

Because you have terrible connection to the game, we (the majority) who do have a decent connection have to cater to the smaller majority who have terrible internet? how is that fair to the rest of us who can play just fine with reasonable ping?
Sorry, but you'd be surprised at the amount of players who play on Jailbreak who aren't native to the servers location. Especially during times where anyone in east and west coast would be sleeping.

Aside from that, it seems we have ANOTHER minigame that completely contradicts our rules.

First Reaction Last Reaction is banned, and once again I fail to understand why we allow minigames that literally go against the server's rules.

What are you talking about? The fact that this game is allowed when the rules state that First Reaction Last Reaction is banned is another pointless loophole that we don't need. Our rules should be simple and understandable, but when rules start overlapping other rules, it results in a catastrophe of contradictions that this complicated game mode doesn't need. Banning this game just like getting rid of Simon Says will solve a lot of stupid problems that we shouldn't have ever had to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread