Completed [JB] Change/Remove Simon Says (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to make a compromise and make it LR only? The combined votes for "remove" "LR only" and "restrict" are greater than "keep it as it is", it would be a decent compromise and helps clear the objective contradiction with the rules.
The majority of people want simon says changed in one way, so it would be cool to set a precedent and make a conclusion other than "this option has the most votes".

• Agree
Reactions: crubf and Flynt
The combined votes for "remove" "LR only" and "restrict" are greater than "keep it as it is"
I just want to point out that votes can be used any amount of times. Kinda problematic.
1666272184954.png

The entire poll is just a mess, although I still would love to have a compromise with Simon says

1666304839926.png

Due to a poor poll set-up and a close vote (more people technically voted to restrict or ban than to keep it, although we have no way of knowing for certain if some people voted more than once) I have decided to remake it and condense the options, it will close in 5 days.

If more people vote to ban/restrict Simon says than to keep it as-is then it will be restricted, If more vote to keep it then it will be kept and further suggestions regarding banning Simon says will be ignored for a few months.

1666810664867.png

Since more people have voted to restrict or ban the game than to keept it as is the game will be restricted. I have created the final poll to decide which restrictions should be given.

I have put few options that I personally think would work or were previously mentioned although if you have suggestions for another option I can easily add it in. You will have 2 votes on this poll so you may pick your top two preferred restrictions, the numbers put on the poll options aren't final and are subject to change based on player feedback. The poll will close in 5 days and I promise I won't drag this out any longer.

Only restricting the minigame for LR is just the same as banning the minigame all together. Nobody is going to pick it as an LR let and once it becomes and LR, the whole thing about simon says become redundant

HG, Warday, Rapid Rockets, Low Gravity are all LR-only things and they're played like all the time, if it doesn't get picked then its a problem with the game itself, not because its LR only.

• Agree
Reactions: koe and crubf
HG, Warday, Rapid Rockets, Low Gravity are all LR-only things and they're played like all the time, if it doesn't get picked then its a problem with the game itself, not because its LR only.
except who actually wants to play simon says for an entire round? Nobody.

hear me out. i don't think 3 guards would work for Simon says if the usual red average is like 17-21. like having 3 people look after 17-21 people would not be a good idea.

hear me out. i don't think 3 guards would work for Simon says if the usual red average is like 17-21. like having 3 people look after 17-21 people would not be a good idea.
You can do cell wars into simon says.

Simon says as an Lr is the best solution imo, since you won't be able to trick people into thinking simon says is over (unless they're dumb). Which I'd say was one of the most problematic things about simon says.

• Indifferent
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Simon says as an Lr is the best solution imo, since you won't be able to trick people into thinking simon says is over (unless they're dumb). Which I'd say was one of the most problematic things about simon says.
Isnt the whole point of simon says is to trick people?

The whole point of the minigame is to trick reds. Regardless of that, playing the minigame for an entire round just ruins the whole point of the minigame. Do you genuinely think people want to play simon says for 10 minutes straight if its even chosen as an LR? Nobody that plays the minigame play as long as about 3 minutes at a time.

The whole point of the minigame is to trick reds. Regardless of that, playing the minigame for an entire round just ruins the whole point of the minigame. Do you genuinely think people want to play simon says for 10 minutes straight if its even chosen as an LR? Nobody that plays the minigame play as long as about 3 minutes at a time.

People don't want to play it in general, the only people that do is the one being Simon. Also the main trick I have a problem with is tricking people into thinking Simons says is over. Which Lr option solves imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread