Declined [JB] Allow Trivia type games to be played as a LR or be brought back (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xergon

I miss soccer trivia, and I want it to return. We can fix the confusion behind it by defining the rules as so:

1) Reds must be AFK at all times on the soccer field. They cannot be in a position that the ball cannot reach
2) The ball can only be hit by the first non-rebelling red to answer the warden's trivia question
3) All other trivia rules (if there are any) are applied to soccer trivia

• Love
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
oh yeah i forgot to change the title, it's about soccer trivia

Trivia soccer is fun, but it's banned for a reason so no from me (why did it get banned?)

Trivia soccer is fun, but it's banned for a reason so no from me (why did it get banned?)
Too first-reaction-last-reaction-ey- potentially unfair to people with higher latency, type speed etc.

Couldnt you just circumvent the soccer trivia rule by just making all the reds afk on the field and then one by one moving to hit the ball? Would that be allowed or would that also fall in the ban as well? Instead of answering questions, just they just wait their turn to hit it? Sounds like an easy way to play the minigame without the whole answer questions part.

It's a game that was fine the few times I played it when I was on. However, it had a proponents who would play it constantly and more or less killed it. If it's restricted to LR it is less likely to get over played, especially as some of its most prolific users more or less main blue, and it probably didn't deserve a full ban initially. As long as I can force reds to do 9crush and color chaser whenever I want, I do be happy.

Well my Problem with this is that almost everytime a random Red comes up and Hits the Ball leading to 2 reds dead then Chaos and more Chaos and confusing shit and all that but sure why not do it as an lr/dr Type thing

One of the reasons it was banned in the first place was due to different people getting different first answers due to reasons.
As seen in https://www.panda-community.com/threads/ban-soccer-trivia.26230/

I find it very hard to justify unbanning this game if the chatlogs are inconsistent which will most likely lead to freekills, arguments and all that other stuff that people hate about jb. I'm afraid this will have to be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread