Declined [JB/ All panda servers] !hug and !kiss + leaderboards reinstated (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coal

Some of the older players may remember this feature, don't know why it was removed, maybe due to spam/flood (in chat) maybe bring it back as donator exclusive perk. If spam is an issue maybe limit it to a 5-15 minute cooldown and available through a command menu. Still with the chat announcement. Would love to at least see a test run of this feature added back.

Kinda recent suggestion for the same thing

• Useful
Reactions: ballsack
Kinda recent suggestion for the same thing
the donator suggestion wouldnt it negate most of the players from using it? not to pester just want a bit of clarification or is it the entire plugin

So I don't particularly want to give away what lags the servers with hug / kiss as EU 2fort and other servers still have it. I'd rather not give anybody ideas ;)
But let's just say the more players on the server, the worse it becomes. Given US jailbreak is popular and one of the most wild servers with extra love to go around, it started to become a problem thus removed.

I'm not sure what you mean by your reply @Coal when you say 'wouldnt it negate most of the players from using it' but I'm thinking you mean if players knew it lagged the server they wouldn't use it is what you mean? If that's what you meant, then no it wouldn't. Most players may just not want to risk it or not cause lag at least, but I know how wild jailbreak can get and if given the power to lag the server some will do so.

So now you're probably thinking is their an update or can it be patched. From what causes it I don't believe there is a way to stop it. Besides I can't seem to find the plugin itself. Anybody got a link to said plugin? If it's removed from the public, the dev that made it has scrapped it.

But I'll leave this open for you all to grieve over this lose 🙏

i meant if it were a donator only perk only accessible through the menu with a 5ish minute cooldown in particular wouldnt it negate lag (most players arent donators) or does the plugin simply existing just lag the sever. sorry late night

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
Personally would prefer if our developers and kvn focused on updating server with quality content over giving donators the chance to hug each other.

Personally would prefer if our developers and kvn focused on updating server with quality content over giving donators the chance to hug each other.
Casual server > giving US Hug/kiss

i mean its another donator perk that does contribute to quality imo, leaderboards, and it wouldnt be hug anyone in the server, but yes i agree there is much more resourceful things that could be done with the time money and effort. Where to start, I couldn't exactly tell you.

I don't see that happening either, best we give the hug and kiss suggestions a break until we find a solution. Thank you for the suggestion though.

• Agree
Reactions: Coal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread