Declined [JB] Adding jail_snowballz_v30c (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

Donator
Hey y'all, We recently had a great time playtesting some of the old maps that used to be in the rotation and one of the maps that had quite the positive time in it was snowballz, I would like to suggest its inclusion again in the map rotations of US JB!

1. Wonderfully made minigames
  2. Horrible aesthetics
  3. Full of charm
https://gamebanana.com/mods/317804

Reactions: OpenDanger
+1 best suggestion i've never seen

the large ramp above armory is really cool

I get shit on for outpost these idiots vote yes for snowballs

because we've had a surge in map suggestions
new chretien suggestion when

I get shit on for outpost these idiots vote yes for snowballs
you dont have the power to manifest 12 unnamed regulars to vote for what you want

good map but i think it should be bigger and flatter

Hey everyone,

Jumping into this discussion about "jb_snowballz_v30", it holds a special place in my list of favorites, right next to sincinatti (can't contain my excitement about the rumored semicolon's sincinatti remake) and jb_sweeper.

Firstly, those unique sightlines. They're not just a sniper's haven; they redefine the way we play. For snipers, it's an expansive canvas to work with. But for the rest of us, it's a tactical maze. There's the thrill of outmaneuvering snipers, planning counter-snipes, and strategically using the environment to our advantage. The game's depth grows exponentially on this map.

Now, the rebel spots? Pure genius. They'll undoubtedly catalyze countless strategies and memorable moments, given our community's creative flair.

Aesthetically, "jb_snowballz_v30" stands out as a contemporary triumph, outshining both the district remake and Miami.

But let's delve deeper into the minigames, particularly ice gliders. This isn't just your typical game – it's an exhilarating fusion of speed, strategy, and skill. Picture this: you're in a bumper cart, navigating treacherous icy terrains, battling both the environment and other players. It's a rush, a challenge, and a test of reflexes and foresight. Every moment in ice gliders is unpredictable, and for me, it's one of the standout features of the map.

In addition to ice gliders, the map boasts a plethora of other engaging games – obby, climb, plinko, senpai chasers, roller derby, and more. Each bringing its own distinct experience to the table.

In conclusion, I'm all in for introducing "jb_snowballz_v30" to our rotation. It's an invitation to a myriad of new challenges and fun adventures together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread