Declined [JB] Adding jail_snowballz_v30c (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Jumping into this discussion about "jb_snowballz_v30", it holds a special place in my list of favorites, right next to sincinatti (can't contain my excitement about the rumored semicolon's sincinatti remake) and jb_sweeper.

Firstly, those unique sightlines. They're not just a sniper's haven; they redefine the way we play. For snipers, it's an expansive canvas to work with. But for the rest of us, it's a tactical maze. There's the thrill of outmaneuvering snipers, planning counter-snipes, and strategically using the environment to our advantage. The game's depth grows exponentially on this map.

Now, the rebel spots? Pure genius. They'll undoubtedly catalyze countless strategies and memorable moments, given our community's creative flair.

Aesthetically, "jb_snowballz_v30" stands out as a contemporary triumph, outshining both the district remake and Miami.

But let's delve deeper into the minigames, particularly ice gliders. This isn't just your typical game – it's an exhilarating fusion of speed, strategy, and skill. Picture this: you're in a bumper cart, navigating treacherous icy terrains, battling both the environment and other players. It's a rush, a challenge, and a test of reflexes and foresight. Every moment in ice gliders is unpredictable, and for me, it's one of the standout features of the map.

In addition to ice gliders, the map boasts a plethora of other engaging games – obby, climb, plinko, senpai chasers, roller derby, and more. Each bringing its own distinct experience to the table.

In conclusion, I'm all in for introducing "jb_snowballz_v30" to our rotation. It's an invitation to a myriad of new challenges and fun adventures together.
I agree, Snowballz v30c is a masterpiece of game design and should be commended, but is instead condemned for it's uniqueness, and most people don't like that
Can't believe people actually hate it, it's one of the maps of all time

I agree, Snowballz v30c is a masterpiece of game design and should be commended, but is instead condemned for it's uniqueness, and most people don't like that
Can't believe people actually hate it, it's one of the maps of all time
People want miami instead of this underrated masterpiece and pinnacle of jb map design

• Dislike
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
1693700185327.png

Declined based off of poll results.

• Agree
Reactions: Zee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread