Completed Jailbreak Map Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madact

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Contributor
Inspired by the following thread and a certain discord server :heavy2:

jail_snowballsv20_opst

556fa1dcc6232.jpg
556fa1de6bf0a.jpg
556fa1dfadc4d.jpg
556fa1e26bf58.jpg
556fa1e3b6492.jpg

jb_fuckzz

5606f38352c94.jpg

5606f3c09f3ac.jpg

5606f398d82db.jpg

jb_crossroads_v1

5ea20a5ec8829.jpg

5ea20a5ebae41.jpg

5ea20a5eee441.jpg

You get 3 votes only. Use them wisely ;)
It's ok if all of these are bad maps, just curious if anyone is interested in the following.

• Haha
Reactions: TWC and TRGGB2
jb_fuckzz
It is a good map, there is a Nico poster in Disco and I highly appreciate that.
jb_crossroads_v1
Good spin on a ROBLOX game/map. Would like to see this on JB with the minecraft map.
jail_snowballs
Why wouldn't you not like this

(also, jb_anime)

• Winner
Reactions: Madact
stop fucking suggestion snowballs i swear to god I will shit

crossroads is too early in dev with still some bugs
Note Crossroads its unoptimized meaning you may crash/lag so if we could wait on that one it be nice.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: vinny and tres
Can we also add carseris while we at it?

Im voting all three because ml_castle is overrated

I've had experience with all three maps, kind of. I'll give you a run-down.

Fuckzz is a pretty good map. The cartoony feel is cool, there are a lot of minigames to choose from. It's very well-designed in my opinion. It should really be added.

I haven't played jb_crossroads, but I have played Roblox crossroads, which is what this map is focused on (same thing). From the looks of it, it seems like a decent map. It has some good minigames and is designed well. Despite it being Roblox themed, I think it would be good.

I know y'all like meming, but seriously, Snowballs is literal fucking snowballs. There are some cool games to choose from, but half of them are broken or overall shit. The textures are absolute dogshit and the map design is a joke. Getting and breaking into armory is about as difficult as Dark Souls. There were so many failrounds because somebody would fall off the platform that is so easy to mis-step and die to the lava pit that spans the whole map. It's a good meme map but it's so much of a joke I cry seeing it suggested here.

In conclusion, ml_castle will still rule the map pool and be overplayed as usual. Thank you for suggesting, Madact!

Last edited:
Just wanted to point out that crossroads was optimized yesterday, so It should run just fine now. Fuckzz is fine, but snowballs Is a map Im quite concerned about letting get added. Addster pretty much explained it, a lot of broken minigames and overall bad design. Sure its a good meme, but after a couple weeks of having it added? yeah, I can already see what that would be like.

Despite the clear gap of votes to have it get added. I'll need some serious convincing, because right now I don't think I can let something like that get added because of the issues.

I'll add Fuckzz and crossroads to list of maps to be added. Snowballs won't be added, sorry. I cannot let a broken map get added even if some people want to "meme" about it.

Task #183 add these maps to the current rotation.

Edit: Crossroads apparently is also broken since the most recent version from the past 24 hours has some serious issues. The only map that can be added for now is fuckzz

added.
changes will appear upon server restart.

Reactions: haze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread