Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No crits, only random

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No crits at all

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vecomti, we made a whole thread discussing about this, why crits or minicrits are really needed ....
If the reason is that it would be too difficult for the guards to handle the prisoners, that's silly. BLU spawn with guns, RED does not.

There are three objectives in Jailbreak. Two for RED and one for BLU. RED are either supposed to obtain lr or kill every BLU, meanwhile BLU are supposed to give the last request. Crits for BLU makes it close to impossible to kill every guard.

Read the whole thread again, pls. You will find the answer there.

Read the whole thread again, pls. You will find the answer there.
The only thing being said is that there are too many prisoners for the guards to maintain control over, and therefore crits are needed...

*Bump*
@Kevin is this possible to add?

• Optimistic
Reactions: mermite and Matth
The majority didn't win.
Damnit.

I personally don't see a problem with random crits, since they come in the most hilarious moments.

I personally don't see a problem with random crits, since they come in the most hilarious moments.
Ahh yes, I love being killed to random crits by that twat in my cell during Cell wars, or being called a shit guard for dying to a prisoner with his random crit from other twats who does not understand what crits are.

Reactions: Redspike
Ahh yes, I love being killed to random crits by that twat in my cell during Cell wars, or being called a shit guard for dying to a prisoner with his random crit from other twats who does not understand what crits are.
It's just the "fairness" of the game itself and not the gamemode, basically a crit allows for a chance of survival. The more damage you do the higher the crit chance. Also, you might get a crit on someone else too so it isn't unfair.

It's just the "fairness" of the game itself and not the gamemode, basically a crit allows for a chance of survival. The more damage you do the higher the crit chance. Also, you might get a crit on someone else too so it isn't unfair.
It's just chance. A chance which increases the more damage you do, but in the end, chance. Nothing "fair" about that. Anyways, I do not get random crits, for I only play on the BLU team :]

So since inconsistency is fair why don't we just drop a train on a random player at a random time? I am sure they will love it!

Not exactly a discussion about random crits though. The Hightower and Mario Kart threads were appropriate for that stuff. Please keep it confined to crits on Jailbreak guards and whether or not it is good now.

• Winner
Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread