Declined Jailbreak Bhop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given my experience on other servers, its safe to say that Bhop wouldn't bring any downside. It balances reds and blues evenly, since Blues have built in crits as long as warden exists.
Maybe give it a little experiment for a few days, and see how people react?

Could you at least try Panda before making suggestions lol, get an understanding of the overall flow and how it works.
You dont even know how Hunger games works like come on dude.

Could you at least try Panda before making suggestions lol, get an understanding of the overall flow and how it works.
You dont even know how Hunger games works like come on dude.

You know I was peer pressuring the guy into actually doing it, right? Stop making character assumptions lmfao

• Indifferent
Reactions: scootyman
Honestly just want to bhop around to mess with the blus. honestly if it doesn’t get implemented I’d be fine with it regardless. Just wanting to bamboozle the blus even more.

Bhop is fun, however I'd rather have it be available as an additional last request.
I feel like it'd be better if it were an option someone could call to vote for, and would be enabled or disabled for the rest of the round. It'd be a good compromise

I feel like it'd be better if it were an option someone could call to vote for, and would be enabled or disabled for the rest of the round. It'd be a good compromise
that would be so tidius and someone would need to program it, I agree with Cridove that it would be better as an LR.

Also what's up with the poll? Not even asking if you want this implemented, just if it should be tested

• Agree
that would be so tidius and someone would need to program it, I agree with Cridove that it would be better as an LR.

Also what's up with the poll? Not even asking if you want this implemented, just if it should be tested
Asking and seeing if people share similar sentiment, pretty self explanatory

Asking and seeing if people share similar sentiment, pretty self explanatory
The poll says "Should this be tested before being implemented?" Not "Should it be implemented?". Feels like you're skipping some steps

Nah, like a call mid-round instead of an end-of-round thing that can be done at the start
That would be be confusing and not beginner friendly, I do feel like bhop could be broken for reds.

• Agree
1654121447679.png

I think you should get some playtime on our servers before making suggestion. You barely have any hours and you are suggesting Bhop. I know you migrated servers but you should definitely get some hours on our servers to see what the experience is like before suggesting something you got from the previous servers into ours.

1654121586687.png

Suggestion is declined due to poll results.
Onward!

• Disagree
Reactions: Zeprus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread