Declined Jailbreak #17 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to point out that Bobbyboy recently called an admin to the server for some reason I don't know about and then calling out the admin moments after (revealing).

I'm posting this here on his application instead of player reports because Zannc was there when all of this happened and was very well aware about the whole situation so I believe Zannc as an admin knows why he didn't punish him or knows what he's doing. Also leaving it here so that others get a clearer picture of his reputation because most admins seem pretty unsure about him.

Reactions: TWC
Just have to point out that Bobbyboy recently called an admin to the server for some reason I don't know about and then calling out the admin moments after (revealing).

I'm posting this here on his application instead of player reports because Zannc was there when all of this happened and was very well aware about the whole situation so I believe Zannc as an admin knows why he didn't punish him or knows what he's doing. Also leaving it here so that others get a clearer picture of his reputation because most admins seem pretty unsure about him.
Just saying, I didn't ban him just for the reason that I thought I would give him a chance. I was told by people that he didn't know some rules and was even breaking them when told it was against the rules. This won't change my vote but I was there when he did reveal me. I'm sort of leaning towards a -1 due to the fact that I don't think he is ready for admin at this time and doesn't know the rules well.

This happend 30 minutes ago as of writting this post? I have to make clear that i find this very suspicious, anyhoo i didnt use the !call command nor did i know you cant say an admins name out loud since they are all written down on the forums. This also brings me to where you described zanncs presence by very sarcasticly asking for an admin to come online, wich is why i replied with a joking matter: "you know zannc is here right?" Again i dont see how this is worth a -1 becouse to me this felt planned, why? Im not sure, this just did not feel right to me. Thank you for your feedback.

This happend 30 minutes ago as of writting this post?

So what?

From my information I was told you did report so my bad. It didn't seem nor sound planned or like anyone was joking in the situation, I was curiously asking about an admin not knowing zannc was on, while having a ''pissed off'' voice and not as you CLAIM, ''sarcastily asking for an admin''

• Disagree
Reactions: TWC and Bobbyboy

i was there at the moment this happned and i can tell that it was all a sarcastic joke, Before zannc was there ciri was complaning that there was no admin on the server and thats when bobby replyed with a sartastic joke and what happed wasnet ment to be taken seriously.

1. You can't just throw whether or not it was a sarcastic joke without evidence and even if it was a sarcastic joke if your applying for admin you should know ALL the rules.

2. It could just be that i'm extremely paranoid but communist pug seem very suspicious to me, joining on sunday and putting in a good word for an admin application because that is his only post and most noobs would usually put in a bad word at first because they don't understand the rules at first and get angry whenever someone kills them

1. You can't just throw whether or not it was a sarcastic joke without evidence and even if it was a sarcastic joke if your applying for admin you should know ALL the rules.

2. It could just be that i'm extremely paranoid but communist pug seem very suspicious to me, joining on sunday and putting in a good word for an admin application because that is his only post and most noobs would usually put in a bad word at first because they don't understand the rules at first and get angry whenever someone kills them
i asked everyone on the server (even the people i have a worse relationship with to give me feedback and their thoughts, if communist pug wanted to leave a comment he made that decision on his own. I told this to people like ciri aswell to leave feedback, heck i was even supriced today about what ST6 thought of me. i dont know what you are accusing me of and what you are suggesting but i would never force someone to go out of their way and do something for me. You can see this in my chat history on the server aswell. I hope i cleared that up for you. Thank you for your feedback.

• Friendly
Reactions: ST6
I think I have played with Bobby before. He doesn't break any rules that I know of. He is very active in the community, mainly on the Discord, showing that he is committed to Panda. I would give him a chance.

• Disagree
Reactions: Bobbyboy and TWC
Really now... there are 3 people calling @Bobbyboy that he breaks the rules and more, not just that you didnt play play jailbreak for a long time and then come back and say he is "GOOD" to be an admin lol.
You do realise that some of those people talking about me "breaking rules" is about the past when i just joined and didnt know the rules of this specific server? That does not mean im no longer viable to become admin. Secondly he talks about my activity on the discord server. If he thinks im a good person, that would be his opinion of what he has seen of me. This does not give you the right to critique his opinion on what kind of person i am. He does not mention the jailbreak server at all. Thats all i had to say on that matter.

Thank you for your feedback.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
You do realise that some of those people talking about me "breaking rules" is about the past when i just joined and didnt know the rules of this specific server? That does not mean im no longer viable to become admin. Secondly he talks about my activity on the discord server. If he thinks im a good person, that would be his opinion of what he has seen of me. This does not give you the right to critique his opinion on what kind of person i am. He does not mention the jailbreak server at all. Thats all i had to say on that matter.

I actaully saw you for the first time last week and you were toxic on mic, not just that you didnt understand some rules , I am sad that i didnt know that you gonna apply so i can make a demo about it.

@TheWalkingCake exactly, there were so many rules you didn't know that I had to correct you on it's just too many. At first I didn't mind because not so many know nor read the rules but once I got to know that you were applying for admin (and this still hasn't stopped), it sorta changed my view completely. Being indenial about being wrong and you seem pretty weak, being upset about zannc leaning more towards a -1 therefore thinking me and him are both going up against you?

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Bobbyboy and TWC
I actaully saw you for the first time last week and you were toxic on mic, not just that you didnt understand some rules , I am sad that i didnt know that you gonna apply so i can make a demo about it.
I do not recall that but please, if you can record or come with any actual footage or proof, please post it here since then i cant deny your claim. Rightnow its just you accusing me of something i cant recall.

• Dislike
  • Disagree
Reactions: Ranger Ciri and TWC
@TheWalkingCake exactly, there were so many rules you didn't know that I had to correct you on it's just too many. At first I didn't mind because not so many know nor read the rules but once I got to know that you were applying for admin (and this still hasn't stopped), it sorta changed my view completely. Being indenial about being wrong and you seem pretty weak, being upset about zannc leaning more towards a -1 therefore thinking me and him are both going up against you?
You do seem to be very passionate about me not getting the job for trail admin. You can tell me anything you want and i realy appreciate your feedback, but when i see you doing the exact same thing and you are trying to learn me how its done. Your words lose their meaning.

• Disagree
Reactions: TWC
I just want to say that in my opinion you are not ready to be an admin, since you dont know some rules of jailbreak and you are toxic yeahhh

• Disagree
Reactions: Bobbyboy
I just want to say that in my opinion you are not ready to be an admin, since you dont know some rules of jailbreak and you are toxic yeahhh
you just said that you only first met me for the first time only a week ago, and you are building your argument on something only you are acusing me of. Wich does not give you the right to tell me if i am ready or not for becomming admin after only seeing me for one play session. Im sorry to tell you this but your argument is invalid.

you just said that you only first met me for the first time only a week ago, and you are building your argument on something only you are acusing me of. Wich does not give you the right to tell me if i am ready or not for becomming admin after only seeing me for one play session. Im sorry to tell you this but your argument is invalid.
Well i seen enough to say that you you didnt know the rules and you were being toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread