Declined Jailbreak #17 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
Nickname: Bobbyboy1212
Actual name: Bobby

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:52200637

- Your general online times and your timezone
UTC/GMT +1 hour / or just CET (Central European Time)

This all depends on public transport for monday till friday. if i had to give it a strict time period id say 04:30 PM till 22:30/23:00 PM
Weekends on the other hand i can play from anytime on the day,
this can be from 10 AM till 1 am

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
#17 | Jailbreak

There is also vs saxton hale but im way off from enough playtime there but i do enjoy it time to time, and im always open for getting on other servers if there is the need.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, i use voicechat more then actual chat.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Lethal Zone. 3 years ago.
MSG community. this stopped around 3/4 months ago as they stopped updating their servers i played on.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes. Both of the communitys mentioned worked with SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have been playing the jailbreak gamemode for the past 4/5 years and i think i know more then enough to make the step of becoming a jailbreak admin. my playtime on the pandacommunity is small but i have reached the minimal amount to apply for admin,
i have 0 bans, gags or mutes as far as i know of and the pandacommunity has become my go to place for some fun jailbreak action. I will be very happy to contribute and make the server a better place with less toxicity.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
If someone is spamming the microphone/chat i will warn them at first ofcourse becouse it would not be very polite to directly ban/gag/mute someone. Telling somebody to read the rules and stop spamming would be best at first, if they do continue with disobeying the rules, the following punishments will be taken.

Chat / Mic Spam
- 120 minutes
- 720 minutes
- 1440 minutes
- 2880 minutes
- 4320 minutes
- Permanent

Offensive Language / Insulting
- 120 minutes
- 720 minutes
- 1440 minutes
- 4320 minutes
- 7200 minutes
- Permanent

Call Abuse
- 300 minutes
- 900 minutes
- 1440 minutes
- 4320 minutes
- Permanent

Hacking
- Permanent

Some standard jailbreak rules:

Failwarden
- 120 minute guard ban
- 720 minute guard ban
- 1440 minute guard ban
- 4320 minute guard ban
- Permanent

Freekilling
- 120 minute guard ban
- 720 minute guard ban
- 1440 minute guard ban
- Permanent

If you have any more questions or need any more details feel free to add me on my steam account, or just ask them here on the comments. please give me your feedback!
Bobbyboy
Gameme

tumblr_mhc8gxYgny1rtatqpo1_500.gif

You could use a lot more detail in the punishments section.
I was thinking of doing this and i am willing to make an edit, but looking at other applications it almost felt like a simple copy and paste.
I felt like basic other rules for in jailbreak like baiting are basic knowledge.

Reactions: Removed
I was thinking of doing this and i am willing to make an edit, but looking at other applications it almost felt like a simple copy and paste.
I felt like basic other rules for in jailbreak like baiting are basic knowledge.

You are supposed to kindof " sell " yourself here. So i would add as much detail to it as you can, kindof want you to stand out instead of being "just-another-app"

Anyways, iv seen you multiple times on the server but i can't recall that much off adminlike stuff comming from you ( could be just me) I more get a feeling that you have this attitude when something requires some more work then you thought it would take, you rather bail on it..( IN MY OPINION )

Staying neutral for now

Last edited:
Hey bobby i have been on the jailbreak server quite often now and i always seem to see you on. With this i also see you help people and follow the rules of the server, this gives me a good opinion on you and how you will handle being a admin. So good luck!

Reactions: Bobbyboy
You are supposed to kindof " sell " yourself here. So i would add as much detail to it as you can, kindof want you to stand out instead of being "just-another-app"

Anyways, iv seen you multiple times on the server but i can't recall that much off adminlike stuff comming from you ( could be just me) I more get a feeling that you have this attitude when something requires some more work then you thought it would take, you rather bail on it..( IN MY OPINION )

Staying neutral for now
I understand i will make an edit tommorow as soon as i can adressing my punishments etc.
I do not see where you got that impression from about me bailing on something, but id like to change that vision to show what im actualy like.
Thank you for your feedback.

Eh, I'm not really sure. I have mixed feelings about you.
I'll stay neutral for now until I can get a proper answer.

Eh, I'm not really sure. I have mixed feelings about you.
I'll stay neutral for now until I can get a proper answer.
Thats okay thank you for giving me your opinion. Im serious about this and i want to up my game so i hope we can both look out for a better future for the gamemode we both enjoy.
Edit: added a .

EDIT:

Here is a full list of all my punishments and my way of taking action:
(For alot of these rules there is ofcourse the thing called a warning before taking action, while keeping a close eye on them)

Chat / mic spamming:

1- 120 minutes gag/mute
2- 720 minutes gag/mute
3- 1440 minutes gag/mute
4- 2880 minutes gag/mute
5- 4320 minutes gag/mute
6- Permanent gag/mute

Trade chat abuse:
1- 120 minutes gag
2- 720 minutes gag
3- 1440 minutes gag
4- 2880 minutes gag
5- 4320 minutes gag
6- Permanent gag

Offensive language / insulting:
1- 120 minutes gag/mute
2- 720 minutes gag/mute
3- 1440 minutes gag/mute
4- 4320 minutes gag/mute
5- 7200 minutes gag/mute
6- Permanent gag/mute

Call abuse or while admin is on the server:
1- 300 minutes ban
2- 900 minutes ban
3- 1440 minutes ban
4- 4320 minutes ban
5- Permanent ban

Hacking:
- Permanent

Failwarden:
1- 120 minutes guard ban
2- 720 minutes guard ban
3- 1440 minutes guard ban
4- 4320 minutes guard ban
5- Permanent guard ban

Freekilling or teamkilling on blue:
1- 120 minutes guard ban
2- 720 minutes guard ban
4- 3600 minutes guard ban
5- 4320 minutes guard ban
6- Permanent guard ban

Mass freekilling gets special treatment in my book, because it is mostly people that are aware of what they are doing:
1- 1440 minutes guard ban
2- 3600 minutes guard ban
3- 4320 minutes guard ban
4- Permanent guard ban
(if you dont agree with this please do tell me about it)

No mic on blue:
- Permanent guard ban

Baiting:
1- 120 minutes guard ban
2- 720 minutes guard ban
6- Permanent guard ban

inactive guards:
1- 120 minutes guard ban
2- 720 minutes guard ban
4- 4320 minutes guard ban
5- Permanent guard ban

Armory camping:

1- 120 minutes guard ban
2- 720 minutes guard ban
6- Permanent guard ban

Since i got feedback from people yesterday telling me i should act more active and sell myself in the best way possible, im working on a video to promote myself (as an actual good intended sellout) wich i will post a link to when its done.

And once again please give your feedback!

I haven't been on for a while but the last time I was on you were on too and I have played with you before too.

You follow the rules and try to enforce them but you don't enforce them as much as I would like (although you did get confused and said some false rules before but that was when you just started).

You use your mic often like I would like from an admin although your attitude is a problem.

Your updated punishments look ok in my eyes (except the mass freekilling part it should be less and look if it was on accident so you can give an appropriate punishment).

• Agree
I haven't been on for a while but the last time I was on you were on too and I have played with you before too.

You follow the rules and try to enforce them but you don't enforce them as much as I would like (although you did get confused and said some false rules before but that was when you just started).

You use your mic often like I would like from an admin although your attitude is a problem.

Your updated punishments look ok in my eyes (except the mass freekilling part it should be less and look if it was on accident so you can give an appropriate punishment).
I agree with what you said, some rules where different from my old server wich is why i was confused. I also agree on my attitude wich im working on because i sometimes go too far with my ''jokes'', so im trying to change the view everyone got from me for the first few times i joined the server.

i do hope your view will change on me as i hope to make the best out of the gamemode we both enjoy (just like with husky/zannc).
Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: yaso
Seen the guy enforce rules before. Pretty respectable person. Does his job, occasionally seen him lose his temper but nothing too extreme. Overall I wish him luck and he would make a fine addition to the JB team if he makes it.

Good Luck man
Magglet

i have been playing with him and was quite enyojable playing with him and his mic was also fine but maybe it was a bit too noisy.
you confused me when you did the simon says round
Thats nice of you dude, and thats the point of simon says :p in the end it worked out fine and i had fun aswell.

Bobby i've played with/against you many times.You enforce the rules,can have an serious attitude when is needed.Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread