It was fun (again) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

Its that time again. Me resigning.
I haven't been a full admin for that long however after reaching a point in my life, where school is being an ass (aka I just need to focus on it more) and TF2 just isnt as fun as it used to be anymore, I feel really burned out.
So here I am now, resigning from my position. Now don't get me wrong. I enjoy this community a lot with all the people I have met over the years. But I want to focus on different activities now, and since I don't want to feel responsible anymore with what will happen to this community (with that I mean handling calls/reports/applications), I feel that resigning is the best choice for me.

Now while I'm here writing this thread, I could do a bigger player appreciation, but that would be too much to write at this point so ill just do a short generalization then x).

Thank you for keeping me entertained for so many years.

But now its time for me to finally lay to rest. I won't be truly gone, but I just need a couple years before possibly getting back with the gang.
And also I could've done a silent resign, but doing so would probably have a lot of people slide into my dm's asking why I'm not admin anymore but I want a bit of attention.
So @Kevin , please remove my admin privilege.

goodbye racer :(

it's going to feel very weird not seeing you answer calls anymore lmao
you'll always be one of my favorite admins and I hope that you do well in your personal/school life while you're gone, best wishes :twc:

Even tho I'm not here for a long time it still makes me sad that you're leaving, I hope you'll have a good time doing whatever you want :)

Bye Racer :pepelove:

Hey I’ve only seen you abit since i became active again on this community but all I’ve seen are good vibes and absolute wholesome stuff all ‘round.

And not to forget a great admin aswell, Hate to see ya go but hey, life happens, Good luck w/ school, I believe in you!

• Friendly
Reactions: Racer911-1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread