Declined !hug & !kiss Command for US Servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballsack

Donator
In the Panda EU Servers like Jailbreak and 2Fort, there's commands like !hug & !kiss where for an example you would type in chat !hug and then a player's name, and it would show in chat "Player has hugged Player 2!". You could even hug them back and it would show in chat "Player 2 has hugged Player back!". I've wondered why this isn't in the US servers, and if maybe we could add this to US servers as well.

I've wondered why this isn't in the US servers, and if maybe we could add this to US servers as well.
!hug & !kiss were available back then during when the server was NY if I recall correctly. Only reason they don't have it now is that it caused lag when doing hug and kiss for all players on the server.

Madact confirmed in that post that kvn would not add it back regardless of our votes.

Jusat for those too lazy to check the thread all the way.

Current US Jb playerbase would get their first ever kiss/hug they ever experienced.

Chat would be flooded by people kissing or hugging.

But since Kevin wont add it back, there is nothing we can do.

Pretty much on point with what Magglet said.

The servers are a 32 slot, and these servers are full often. It lags the server so it won't get added back. Ya'll hugged and kissed each other too much!

Edit: To note eu 2fort, they don't kiss / hug often enough. They don't love each other like us jailbreak players love each other :(

• Agree
Reactions: Solar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread