Hitreg Issues (1 Viewer)

Kruphixx

Hi, not exactly sure when this started happening but It was definitely over a month ago, hitreg on FF2 and VSH seemed to have gotten a lot worse suddenly, a lot of people have been complaining about it on the servers and to me in private.

This mainly affects melee hitreg, you have to hit people sometimes 2 or 3 times for the hit to actually register. Would appreciate if this could be looked into and hopefully resolved @Kevin :)

Hi, not exactly sure when this started happening but It was definitely over a month ago, hitreg on FF2 and VSH seemed to have gotten a lot worse suddenly, a lot of people have been complaining about it on the servers and to me in private.

This mainly affects melee hitreg, you have to hit people sometimes 2 or 3 times for the hit to actually register. Would appreciate if this could be looked into and hopefully resolved @Kevin :)
no real idea nothing has been changed.

I've said this to Kruphixx in private but thought I'd put this here too:

Anybody experiencing this issue if you could send recordings example of when you experience hitreg issues, what patterns you've noticed (if the server was full or not, what boss etc) and what date around they noticed the change.

It might help Kevin understand the issue better. It'll also highlight how much of an important issue this is.

Reactions: Stabbin

Team Fortress 2 2022.12.23 - 20.53.31.05.DVR
Spy was hit but he didnt receive any damage (I slowed down that part)
Its not a concrete example but I`ll try to record one later in the evening because I do get hitreg`d a lot. I`ll post it here

1st clip: Team Fortress 2 2023.01.16 - 19.14.13.04.DVR ; I suspect Nelson (spy) of hacking, I`ll tag @Kruphixx

2nd clip: Team Fortress 2 2023.01.16 - 19.15.18.05.DVR
3rd clip: Team Fortress 2 2023.01.16 - 19.15.46.06.DVR
4th clip: Team Fortress 2 2023.01.16 - 19.16.23.07.DVR
I`ll tag @Madact as these 3 clips are concrete examples of hitreg,
this was recorded in the same round, few seconds apart

• Informative
Reactions: Aerial and Madact
Today I played as Hale 5 times and I think that know is even worse than before. I wrote down how many hitregs I got and it was 7 hitregs against players who are literally on my face.

Yeah uhm, I may not getting it as often but It's definitely not better as from the last time.

After playing a full week with the supposed fix I can definitely confirm now that it's gotten a lot worse, whatever the fix was it made things a lot worse than before. If I made a compilation video of all the hitregs I've gotten as a hale I would probably have at least an hour of footage, or more.

Users who are viewing this thread